Trusted Contributor

Re: CC by Wolf Jewelry Boxes from Evine

Love the Wolf Jewelry Boxes - I have the storage one with the rings and other things.  I bought a few of that one and gave as gifts.  I don't have any CC By Wolf as I will not buy Chuck's jewelry.  I tried a couple times and the quality was beyond awful.  I enjoy watching him and he makes me laugh, but his jewelry quality is lacking.  Not sure if anything has changed - it's been a couple years since I purchased.  

Valued Contributor

@Faberge wrote:

@BlingQueen022. One Wolf box - 142-557 - has two sections. One side (left) is for regular rings, and another side is to accommodate the wide bands. I have a few wide MV rings, and they are just fine in this box. I highly recommend this one.

I purchased the above-referenced Wolf ring box after reading your kind suggestion to BlingQueen, @Faberge.  It arrived yesterday and I just finished arranging many of my wide band/wide shank rings inside.  It accommodated all but 2 really wide cigar band rings and they look lovely against the taupe suede-like lining.  Thanks again for the suggestion!!

Occasional Contributor

@Dallas-Dame, I'm glad this box was up to your expectations. They are the best quality boxes I have been able to find, for the price, so far.