Honored Contributor

CC by Wolf Jewelry Boxes from Evine

I searched for new boxes for a couple years.  I didn't want the huge styles from Laurie Grenier, too easy for a thief to walk off with my entire collection.  I'd given up on the individual boxes from Colleen Lopez, too many quality issues.  So along came Chuck from Evine and sent a free small ring box with a certain purchase.  I was immediately impressed, these are nice boxes with glass tops.  They are frequently sold out in the various styles and Evine could make these turn up easier with various search terms.  But they are worth the patience and hassle to obtain them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CC by Wolf Jewelry Boxes from Evine

I have two of Wolf's boxes but won't purchase anymore because i can't store any of my Michael V rings in them.  The boxes are fine but with wide bands at the bottom they just pop out of the Wolf boxes.  I still prefer Collen's jewelry boxes because they have held up and nothing has ever tarnished in them.  I can put Michael's rings in them with no problem.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@BlingQueen022. One Wolf box - 142-557 - has two sections. One side (left) is for regular rings, and another side is to accommodate the wide bands. I have a few wide MV rings, and they are just fine in this box. I highly recommend this one.

Respected Contributor

@Faberge wrote:

@BlingQueen022. One Wolf box - 142-557 - has two sections. One side (left) is for regular rings, and another side is to accommodate the wide bands. I have a few wide MV rings, and they are just fine in this box. I highly recommend this one.

ITA with Faberge. I have it too and it is fantastic quality. Even my other type of Wolf boxes where a half is for rings and a half  for other things, holds MV rings well.

I own 2  and loving it.

Funny, I was just about to wright about that mentioned above box

Esteemed Contributor

@Faberge wrote:

@Faberge@SANNA Thanks ladies.  I took a look a that box and it looks like a winner to me.  The ones I ordered didn't have the section for the wide rings.  This one does.  Thanks for the info.  Much appreciated.  So much, I ordered the box!!  

Occasional Contributor

I hope it works for you @BlingQueen022.

Esteemed Contributor

@Faberge wrote:

I hope it works for you @BlingQueen022.

@Faberge I'm sure it will.  I can use this box for other rings also.  Thanks for your innput.  Enjoy the weekend.  Make it a safe one. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the hint on 142-557.  I have that box currently set up with tennis bracelets and tiny earrings.  But, seeing as my wide band box from Colleen is full (she never did do another one that I saw) I'm getting another for future wide band selections. 

Respected Contributor

It will work Bling!!! I also gifted a few , everyone was happy. 

I ordeled the pearly blue for my turquoise and other silver summer pieces, and cream color for my gold and fall/winter pieces.  OCD, I know, lol!!! But it keeps me organized.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for suggesting the Wolf ring box, @Faberge!  I've had trouble storing my wide band rings and those from Michael V. in my traditional ring cases.  Have been storing watches in Wolf boxes for years and have been beyond pleased with the quality and overall appearance of the pieces!