Esteemed Contributor

Re: CANNOT DECIDE IF INTERESTED IN NEW JEWELRY NOW

@faeriemoon 

I don't know which Ultrafine ring you're looking for, but a new rolling ring just popped into inventory.

There are two signet rings too that are new, but they've been up since early this morning.

Honored Contributor

I love the artisan crafted jewelry. They have a great deal on a cuff, very tempting. I would get the citrine, have never owned a single piece of citrine jewelry. I won't buy it though, I am being practical these days.

I like the Or Paz sunflower earrings too. Have never bought Or Paz

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21   I like artisan silver too - especially Bali- Indonesian style.  The pieces are heavy and the carving and gemstones are exquisite.  I've bought a couple of pieces over the years & whenever I wear them I feel like they are eye-catching.  One of my favorite pieces is a glossy mother-of-pearl pendant on an  16" Balinese style chain.  Really pretty.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you for the input...my niece will have my jewelry addendum and all the pieces with addresses:  she will handle it.

As a lawyer, DH has set up all the bequests and charitable donations / scholarship / monies for certain folks and institutions that we each want given out.

We review it whenever a serious change needs to be done.

as a lawyer, he has seen too many families torn apart over wills and estate distribution.  Hopefully, no one is expecting anything so they will be nicely surprised !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus that's an interesting point about not mentioning jewelry in the actual will. Something to file away for future use. 

I bought a new pair of earrings that looked interesting to me. Otherwise I haven't ordered anything although I am enjoying the day of jewelry shows to windowshop. There were a few pieces I liked but like many of you, I'm not wearing as much jewelry these days. I have begun wearing some of it since I'm at home all day and may as well enjoy what I have even if no one else sees me. I only wear earrings, mostly stud style, when I go out because wearing a mask and big earrings is annoying for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I like those sunflower earrings, too. I've been considering buying them to put away as a birthday gift for a friend who loves anything sunflowers. 

Hmm,  may need to go do that now!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@faeriemoon 

I don't know which Ultrafine ring you're looking for, but a new rolling ring just popped into inventory.

There are two signet rings too that are new, but they've been up since early this morning.

@Sammycat1  Thank you, but it's a JAI ring.  A  new tablet ring.

Honored Contributor

I love jewelry and always will.  I do have many pieces but I still like purchasing new pieces.  I tend to purchase more rings and bracelets so I can admire them.  Earrings and necklaces I don't get to see them.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@faeriemoon 

@Sammycat1  Thank you, but it's a JAI ring.  A  new tablet ring.

Sorry, oops! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I love jewelry and always will.  I do have many pieces but I still like purchasing new pieces.  I tend to purchase more rings and bracelets so I can admire them.  Earrings and necklaces I don't get to see them.

You must be related to me....I feel the exact same way about rings and bracelets!