Respected Contributor

I didn't think I would end up with anything but I did get one piece. I bought the dew drop single drop necklace. I thought it was a fair price and I think I will wear it often. I like the rose gold clad with my skin tone.

Lots of the items were more than I was willing to pay. I guess I am keeping my few items, here and there, to items I will wear most often. I too was sad to see the huge increase in prices but I think if you shop through the jewelry (and you want a JR piece) you can still find one that is to your liking and not going to kill your budget.

I am having to be more picky, that's all.

Deb

Super Contributor

Hi SFGIANTSGIRL! That drew drop necklace is a good choice. I own it in silver and is the only Ripka jewelry purchase I ever made. It was the TSV at the time (I believe 3 years ago?) and there were a lot of complaints because the necklace is not the easiest to fasten. HOWEVER, it is really beautiful - not too much bling - and I have received compliments EVERY time I wear it. It is my go-to for special occasion. You are right, the price for the dew drop is fair! Enjoy wearing it.

I am a Carolyn Pollack and American West fan - also own Hagit Gorali and Or paz.

Respected Contributor
On 3/23/2014 Haca said:

Hi SFGIANTSGIRL! That drew drop necklace is a good choice. I own it in silver and is the only Ripka jewelry purchase I ever made. It was the TSV at the time (I believe 3 years ago?) and there were a lot of complaints because the necklace is not the easiest to fasten. HOWEVER, it is really beautiful - not too much bling - and I have received compliments EVERY time I wear it. It is my go-to for special occasion. You are right, the price for the dew drop is fair! Enjoy wearing it.

I am a Carolyn Pollack and American West fan - also own Hagit Gorali and Or paz.

Hi Haca

Thanks. I like CP too but she has increased a bit in price too. I do expect some increase, and maybe its just me and my stuffed jewelry box, but I am just more cautious on my buys. Hagit has nice jewelry and her prices are pretty good. I use to love Michael Dawkins but a lot of his jewelry reminds me of other pieces of his jewelry.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I too bought the Dew Drop necklace in rose this weekend. It looks lovely. I only own 2 other Ripka pieces, I'm not a huge fan and certainly have never paid her outrageous prices for an item. I own the Green Goddess ring which was very fairly priced, and a simple sterling bangle w/ Diamonique that is lovely. I do not like HUGE or a lot of jewelery on myself.

Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2014 ellaphant said:

I too bought the Dew Drop necklace in rose this weekend. It looks lovely. I only own 2 other Ripka pieces, I'm not a huge fan and certainly have never paid her outrageous prices for an item. I own the Green Goddess ring which was very fairly priced, and a simple sterling bangle w/ Diamonique that is lovely. I do not like HUGE or a lot of jewelery on myself.

Ellaphant

I think we are going to like them. I love the color of the RG clad. The necklace looks like a simple everyday piece, I like that.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I purchased the dew drop necklace in sterling when it was first offered. I decided when I received it that it was too flashy and returned it. I certainly was sorry later on when it went to the QVC price and was never reduced. I had to get one on the bay. Fortunately that worked out. Now I think the dew drop is one of the best necklaces Ripka has ever offered on QVC. It is my go to for black tie events etc. I am so happy I now own that wonderful necklace. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.