Respected Contributor

Buccellati + Genesi = Beautiful!

The Genesi Buccellati Jewelry 18k clad is soooo beautiful . . . the designs are exquisite and . . . it's affordable . . . I've been watching the videos from this past week . . . the designer, Mario Buccellati, is very personable as well.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Buccellati + Genesi = Beautiful!

there was only one piece I liked. it was the wide band ring with a star like design. I thought some of the other pieces were too petite though. like they were for kids. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@freakygirl wrote:

there was only one piece I liked. it was the wide band ring with a star like design. I thought some of the other pieces were too petite though. like they were for kids. 

I think I understand what you mean about "petite," but I think the jewelry is very finely detailed as well, and some pieces are "bolder" than others, but they all have beautiful attention to detail and movement . . .

Lots of ideas for gifts . . . 

This would be beautiful as a pinkie ring:

Genesi 18K Clad White Topaz Starburst Ring - J330184

I like this cuff:

Genesi 18K Clad White Topaz Graduated Hinged Cuff Bracelet, 42.3g - J330193

These earrings:

Genesi 18K Clad Omega Back White Topaz Hoop Earrings - J330183

Respected Contributor

Very pretty jewelry ! Buccelatti is a wonderful brand. I wonder about  the tarnishing of the clad though. I like the earrings with blue topaz.

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Very pretty jewelry ! Buccelatti is a wonderful brand. I wonder about  the tarnishing of the clad though. I like the earrings with blue topaz.

@SANNA

These blue topaz earrings 

Genesi 18K Clad Blue Topaz Omega Back Earrings - J330560

I like them too . . . imo, they're a good size & proportion . . . 

Some of the 18k clad that I have is over 10 + years . . . no tarnishing, etc., still looks beautiful . . .

Respected Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA

These blue topaz earrings 

Genesi 18K Clad Blue Topaz Omega Back Earrings - J330560

I like them too . . . imo, they're a good size & proportion . . . 

Some of the 18k clad that I have is over 10 + years . . . no tarnishing, etc., still looks beautiful . . .

Very classy and classical. My cup of tea.

Frequent Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Buccelatti IS a wonderful brand!  VERY "high-end."