Frequent Contributor

My bronzo is turning black, so much for them saying it dosen't change color....yuck Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Did you clean it with any type of jewelry cleaner?  They said not to use anything but a soft cloth to clean it.  Also it should not come in contact with any cleaning agents, colognes, hairsprays.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor
I've never heard them actually say it never turns color. They say the color does not wear off, it's the same color through & through. But I do find, like sterling silver, it does need cleaning from time to time. Try a jewelry cleaner, or for spot cleaning I use toothpaste and a soft cloth. Works beautifully!
Regular Contributor

I've had bronzo pieces since they started offering them as I love rose gold - and nothing have ever turned color. Something else must be affecting it - lotion, hairspray, perfume, etc.

Super Contributor

Does anyone own a Bronzo watch? How do you like it? How long have you owned it and has it held up well? I'm tempted by the TSV but am wary of the metal discoloring. 

Valued Contributor

Oh no.  I hope you didn't put it in jewelry cleaner.  That stuff is stronger than you think it is.  I am no expert by any means, but I have put pieces in jewelry cleaner before and oh oh, they turned color on me.  Good luck and let us know what you think???

Contributor
I've owned 2 different Bronzo watches for several years and they look as beautiful as the day they arrived. I Have never even had to clean them.
Super Contributor

@Skinsgirl wrote:
I've owned 2 different Bronzo watches for several years and they look as beautiful as the day they arrived. I Have never even had to clean them.

Thats good to hear. With all of the negative stories on the bronze turning color I'm worried.

Do more people have bronzo watches and want to share their experience?

Super Contributor
I have a few bronzo pieces of jewelry that have not tarnished - but they are not ones I wear every day . Every bronzo watch I ever purchased has tarnished - even ones with leather bands and a bronze bezel . I take very good care of all my jewelry and only use a microfiber cloth to clean. The watches were worn much more often than the jewelry - so maybe that's why.
Qvc has always issued me a refund even though most were worn for an average of 6 months
The TSV watch is beautiful and is hard to pass up
Super Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:
I have a few bronzo pieces of jewelry that have not tarnished - but they are not ones I wear every day . Every bronzo watch I ever purchased has tarnished - even ones with leather bands and a bronze bezel . I take very good care of all my jewelry and only use a microfiber cloth to clean. The watches were worn much more often than the jewelry - so maybe that's why.
Qvc has always issued me a refund even though most were worn for an average of 6 months
The TSV watch is beautiful and is hard to pass up

Okay. So your experience is very similar to what others went through. That's disappointing. The watch is beautiful but I can't spend money on something that will look used even though it's taken care of. I guess I'll stick to stainless.