Frequent Contributor

The the Q discontinuing this line?  There are two pages of "as is" right now.  I haven't heart anything about it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bronzo Italia

[ Edited ]

I hope not.  I have purchased some lovely pieces that mix in well with my real jewelry. I think jewelry purchases are down overall.  In Liberty Media's quarterly earnings statement, they indicated that jewelry as well as technology was soft tihs past year. They are certainly not going to buy more if jewelry sales are soft.  On jewelry sales days QVC often brings in the Ripka people to boost their overall sales.  I think Ripka still does well.

Respected Contributor

Maybe,  I have several pieces that I love.  I haven't encountered any problems.  But I do see lots of clearance items and lots of "as is" items, that means there were a lot of returns.  Perhaps Bronzo will soon be history.  

Respected Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 I have not encountered any problems either.  It is a nice alternative especially when traveling.  Also it mixes and matches with my real gold jewelry.

Valued Contributor

I think it looks like bronzo italia line is on its way out. The line was totally overpriced. If anyone misses this line just check out ebay. I puchased a few pieces when it first came out.  The metal color did change over time even though the claim was it did not tarnish. My pieces went to a local consignment store.

Trusted Contributor

It was never something I'd consider buying, so I wouldn't miss it if it disappeared.

Occasional Contributor

I"ve had several problems. Color change, breaking.... Not sad to see it go