Contributor

Bring back Diamonique Tennis Bracelets set in 14kt Gold

Back in the day Diamonique had tennis bracelets set in 14Kt gold. I had a favorite of a alternating round and baquette bracelet it was stolen. I wish they would make the bracelets again I would be willing to pay the difference between silver and clad.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring back Diamonique Tennis Bracelets set in 14kt Gold

I'm sure many people would jump on this.  I have one that I haven't worn in over 20 years because I'm now a 100% silver girl.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great suggestion. I have two white gold and Absolute (Old HSN brand similar to DQ) tennis bracelets that are stunning. I wear them to "grand events" and know by the looks that everyone thinks they're real. One reason is that they are aboiut 1/8" in width and very simple.

I have a few Diamonique tennis bracelets in sterling silver and Epiphany. They are lovely but to me look like just bling not real.

The Absolute stones are small and have stayed clear and bright. But I think it's the 14K white gold that makes the difference.

Honored Contributor

@candyagain   Thanks for your share, your bracelet sounds lovely.  I think if the tennis bracelets were made with simple design, smaller realistic karat weight, 14k, and substantial/realistic jewelry quality findings....they would fly off the show!

Honored Contributor

I have a beautiful diamonique tennis bracelet set in yellow 14k gold and a real diamond tennis bracelet set in white 14k gold.  I used to wear them side by side.

I have a couple of rings and a pendant with diamonique set in 14k as well.  I think the diamonique looks genuine if set in 14k.  

Hopefully, QVC will bring back a few new pieces for those who enjoy.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Would love to see these but want a manageable, believeable carat weight. In the 2ct TW range. With a real clasp and have it be thin (I think one poster mentioned 1/8). Make it really really beliveable and I’m in. 

Respected Contributor

I agree - I think there would be interest.  I purchased a DQ tennis bracelet from the local QVC Outlet (that is no longer in business).  I, too, only wear it for "fancy" events but because it is set in 14k gold and the DQ stones are smallish, I think it looks like the real thing!