Trusted Contributor

Bravo to Evine....Interesting and Fun Jewelry

Yesterday I ordered a pair of hoops in white gold for a gift, a necklace in gold that has, 'Past, Present, Future' engraved on the elongated pendant and today I ordered the 14k initial rings, W an L for my son and grandson. At least they have some new and interesting pieces now and then. The shipping is sometimes too high and I wish that was not the case. Looking forward to receiving them all.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bravo to Evine....Interesting and Fun Jewelry

Evine always has beautiful different high end jewelry.  It is never the same thing over and over plus they run percentage discounts quite often.  No one can hold a candle to them when it comes to jewelry.  Enjoy your purchaces!

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy evine they are the old school QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Agree. I've been looking for some jewelry items for awhile and found what I was looking for on Evine. Between the flash sale of 35-52% off plus another 15% using my Evine charge, I am a VERY happy camper, lol.

Honored Contributor

@gigy  Where they, by any chance, the wavy hoops you ordered? If so, I'm right there with ya!!!

Respected Contributor

Why I especially like about many of the unique jewelry vendors on EVINE is that they have specific styles, materials and designs that make them easily identifiable.

It becomes much easier to shop for a particular type of item and there is always a great variety!  Stefano, Tagliamonte, Torrini and Viale are truly fun and fantastic Italian gold brands.

Sometimes I find QVC to be too much of a mish-mash of items and it can be difficult to judge quality.

I am so glad EVINE received a lifeline from Invicta and I hope they will continue to feature special jewelry shopping days!

Trusted Contributor

Yes they were. I ordered the white gold in extra small for a gift.

Trusted Contributor

I love the Effy line and Sonia bitton, as well as Stefano Oro.

Valued Contributor

I now look at evine  as a source for jewelry and not so much at QVC.  QVC has a lot of options but it all looks cookie cutter.  Evine offers some beautiful settings.  It is a shame to see QVC expand their business footprint yet unable to bring us great jewelry pieces at great prices as they did years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

I now look at evine  as a source for jewelry and not so much at QVC.  QVC has a lot of options but it all looks cookie cutter.  Evine offers some beautiful settings.  It is a shame to see QVC expand their business footprint yet unable to bring us great jewelry pieces at great prices as they did years ago.

@GabidogYou are so right!  QVC's jewelry is boring and cookie cutter.  Evine has unique jewelry.  I purchased a ring from Toscana Italiana and can't wait to get it.