Valued Contributor

Bracelets for small wrists -- some great new ones from Steel by Design

I recently received the first two below which I love (and have gone back for more colors) and just ordered the last one today. For those with small wrists that can never find a good size, these are perfect! All from Steel by Design.

Steel by Design Filigree Station Woven Leather Magnet Clasp Bracelet

Steel by Design Polished Bead Multi-strand Braided Leather

Steel by Design Bold Square Wheat Chain Bracelet

Honored Contributor

Re: Bracelets for small wrists -- some great new ones from Steel by Design

Those look nice!

Super Contributor

I really like the middle one! Just ordered it in wine (which looks to be more like purple). I may take the dangly ball charms off, I'm not so keen on those, but I love the rest of the design. Looking forward to trying it on a 5 3/4" wrist.

Frequent Contributor

Do they have a strong leather odor. I ordered a bracelet from another manufacturer and the leather smelled so bad that I had to send them back. A strong leather odor can set off a migraine headache for me.

Valued Contributor

On 5/28/2014 CAROLINA2 said:

Do they have a strong leather odor. I ordered a bracelet from another manufacturer and the leather smelled so bad that I had to send them back. A strong leather odor can set off a migraine headache for me.

I did not notice any odor at all.

Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Sorry about the second posting.

Contributor

Hi, Thanks for your review. I had to order the first one.

Super Contributor

I ordered the bracelet yesterday, and approx 24 hours later it has already shipped Smile

I wish I understood why some things hang around "in process" for three or more days, while others ship pronto. Not complaining though, not this time.

Honored Contributor

These are cute! I too need a small size and pass on many that are just sold for 7-1/4" and up. If you like turquoise, go to hsn and check out 317-123 for a phenomenal reversible bracelet. They only have small size left. It's a beautiful bracelet and great fit for small wrists. Highly rated bracelet!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri