Super Contributor

Re: Bracelets for small wrists -- some great new ones from Steel by Design

I received the middle bracelet today. It does smell of leather, but the smell is very faint and you really have to stick your nose up against it to smell anything (I have a very sensitive nose, I can smell things DH doesn't notice at all). You'd never notice the smell from just wearing the bracelet. I can't smell anything from about half an inch away, I have to be even closer than that. It is leather, so I'd expect it to smell like leather, but it's really not noticeable and I wouldn't worry about it.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Chi-town girl said: These are cute! I too need a small size and pass on many that are just sold for 7-1/4" and up. If you like turquoise, go to hsn and check out 317-123 for a phenomenal reversible bracelet. They only have small size left. It's a beautiful bracelet and great fit for small wrists. Highly rated bracelet!

JK is still claiming rainbow calsilica is "mined" in Mexico? Why lie, it's a pretty bracelet.

Valued Contributor

Ladies, I finally received the third bracelet shown above in the small size (in all 3 colors!) and it is perfect for my scrawny wrist! Sits nicely with a watch instead of draping down my hand like they usually do. I really hope they keep offering the small sizes.