Esteemed Contributor

Just loving it:  warmer weather (where I am, of course), shorter sleeves, and layering bracelets on that I haven't worn all winter.

Happy spring and good health!  

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Re: Bracelets, and the Weather

[ Edited ]

I wore some of my favorite bracelets today to work with a short sleeve dress.

Honored Contributor

I've got a set I've worn continously for the past 20 years.  They're sterling and never tarnish, never have been polished. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I wore them all winter.  They always match my top.

I use a lot of colors (ie rubies or garnet, Diamonique, and so on.). At least 4 or 5 always on right wrist ...Apple Watch on left wrist.

I love Isaac’s clothes.  People come up to me telling me how beautiful.

I wore the Isaac top that’s lace with lots and lots of pink, red, orange and touches of green.

Today at Crackle Barrel at lunch, a lady came up to me and said she loved the top.  I said from QVC, Isaac top.  My friend chimed in and said “You can get the same thing at Kohl’s”.  I said to the lady that I don’t shop in stores but my friend does so I guess she sees something similar there.

I asked my friend if it was Isaac?  My friend said no, that it was some off brand.

If someone was able to buy similar but cheaper, I say...”go for it”.

Sometime I think I look like Mr T but I don’t care...I dress for me, no one else.

I know some of you are the same way.

I also know you must like yourself if you expect someone else to like you.

Today in Va was beautiful.  That sun in Spring, Fall and Winter is wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @Annabellethecat66 , it is lovely sunshine today!  (or should I call you "Mr. T"?)  We had a coon hound whose name we used to shorten to "Mr. T".  Good memories, and I am wearing a dog paw bracelet in his honor today.

Virginia is for lovers, after all.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

I can't wait!  DH bought me a beautiful 14kt tanzanite tennis bracelet a couple of years ago when we were on a cruise.  I didn't get to wear it much and then the pandemic hit and I haven't even worn earrings.  Looking forward to getting to wear any kind of jewelry again!  I've been living in sweats and tees for over a year now :-/

Valued Contributor

I don't think you can always get the same thing at Kohls.  It may look similar.  The quality is mostly better on QVC.  I bought several tops at Kohls and they were just ok.