Honored Contributor

Don't work for me. I have to tape a piece of tape to my wrist and with my left hand beg the lobster claw to go into the ring.

My favorites are the box clasp, magnet closure, and maybe the big Spring link clasp. Those tiny , slick lobster claws I have to wait till I get someplace and ask for help. LOL

Honored Contributor

Because they don't want to disuade people from buying.  They count on impulse buying.  But....   Anyone wants to see the clasp can go to QVC.com and read ALL the specs.  And get additional pictures.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Don't work for me. I have to tape a piece of tape to my wrist and with my left hand beg the lobster claw to go into the ring.

My favorites are the box clasp, magnet closure, and maybe the big Spring link clasp. Those tiny , slick lobster claws I have to wait till I get someplace and ask for help. LOL

lol I'd have never thought of that trick. 

Honored Contributor

I've always had to improvise. Even when husband was alive if I ask him to help me put on a lobster clasp bracelet you would think I just ask him to bulldoze the yard to make room for a parking garage.

^winter.gif

Valued Contributor

I partially straighten out a large paperclip to hook and hold the part I want to clip on, works well for me.

libby's folly