Respected Contributor

Michael V's TTV London Blue Topaz RIng - coming Sunday - and, it is a beauty!! Oh my, and a matching pendant too - which one, which one, or both - my favorite colored stone ever!! Time to justify another jewelry purchase 😍.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

What does TTV stand for?

Valued Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Michael V's TTV London Blue Topaz RIng - coming Sunday - and, it is a beauty!! Oh my, and a matching pendant too - which one, which one, or both - my favorite colored stone ever!! Time to justify another jewelry purchase 😍.

I'm looking forward to this one, too, @CAMOGIRL.  I adore Michael's LBT and can only imagine how lovely this will be with 100 facets.  Enjoy the upcoming shows!

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

What does TTV stand for?

TTV = Today's Top Value on Evine, @ChynnaBlue.

Honored Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

What does TTV stand for?

Thank you, @Dallas-Dame! I will try to remember to check it out on Sunday. I love blue topaz.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

What does TTV stand for?

Thank you, @Dallas-Dame! I will try to remember to check it out on Sunday. I love blue topaz.

My pleasure, @ChynnaBlue!  Should you decide to watch, I hope you enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I'm finished with Evine.  Even requested I be removed from all mailing lists.  I ordered one of Michael's rings on 3/31.  When it hadn't shipped after 2 weeks, I sent them an email with the order number asking when I could expect to receive it.  What I got was a snotty message saying due to security, the couldn't give me that info unless I sent them my account# and 4 or 5 other things.  I responded that I wasn't asking for nuclear secrets and the order number was all they needed, but I would just cancel the order, which I did.  The responded with a repeat of the same snotty email as the first.

If it's too much trouble for their CS to answer the simplest of questions, it's too much trouble for me to shop there.  They obviously don't want to be bothered by customers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment