Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blowout clearance bracelet...

@San Antonio Gal That's lovely!    I have one something like that with the hinge closure, you should be okay with it being a little big.   Wear it in good health Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

An artisan sterling bracelet gift to me.  I should have ordered a small, but got average instead.  No exchanges allowed.  It's okay.  I'll wear it anyway.

IMG_2949.jpg

@San Antonio Gal   Beatiful bracelet!!! Amethyst endcaps? If too big, you can layer a smaller bracelet with it to keep it from sliding. Enjoy wearing it....Great find.

That's a great idea!  Otherwise, you run the risk of it falling off.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Your bracelet is beautiful.  Green & purple amethysts!  Just be careful if it moves around too much while you are taking off long sleeves or jackets.   I almost lost a bracelet in that way.  It silently fell on the carpet while I was taking off a jacket at work - thank goodness it was right by my desk so I noticed it immediately.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  I bet you've read I always wear an armful of bangles. They're all different sizes from 7"-71/2" even though my wrist is 6 3/4". If all the same size, they pile up in one spot. Even if I add a link bracelet, I may alternate sizes so one or more hang closer to wrist. Enjoy your bracelet.