Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

I love Black Hills Gold (BHG) and have some nice pieces from the Coleman Co.. They've gone out of business but their beutifully crafted pieces and customer service were the very best! If you're looking on the internet look for the CC hallmark. You won't be disappointed.

The piece that I get the most compliments about is a Black Hills Silver ring, blue Hellenite. People always comment on the stone which is a color-changing bright blue/ lavender. I've had comments that it must be tanzanite. I'm always honest and most are interested in the Hellenite story -- crystal grown from the ashes of the Mount St. Helena volcanoes eruption in the 80's or 90's.

I miss the QVC American holiday BHG shows!! I also miss going to work outside the home and wearing my jewelry.

I remember a ring like that on Q, is that where you purchased it.  If it is that ring is a lovely blue.  

Yes, I did buy it from QVC. Always glad I did.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

i am sorta starting to do the opposite.  i have been selling off things i no longer wear, or are just not my taste anymore.  most things on facebook marketplace, or craigslist.   i have no one to leave any of my jewelry too, and i have a barrel full.  

time to pare it down a bit, and have a bit of extra mad money. 

Yeah, good time, gold is up

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

i am sorta starting to do the opposite.  i have been selling off things i no longer wear, or are just not my taste anymore.  most things on facebook marketplace, or craigslist.   i have no one to leave any of my jewelry too, and i have a barrel full.  

time to pare it down a bit, and have a bit of extra mad money. 

Have you thought about donating it to a women's shelter? that's what I did a few years ago when I thinned out my collection. I tossed all the junky stuff and donated the nice pieces you could wear for a job, job interview, etc.