Honored Contributor

j390033.jpeg 

New! J390033 

Respected Contributor

I use to love when QVC had the Black Hills Gold shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: Black Hills Gold

[ Edited ]

Very Nice...I have an extensive collection of Black Hills Gold but stopped buying years ago.  It was awesome jewelry; however, the last time I purchased a leaf ring...the stones fell out. This had never happened before to any of my previous pieces even after wearing daily.  I was able to send to the company and have it repaired but that left me a little apprehensive about purchasing other items. The ring was a match to these earrings (J388799) which I also purchased

Black Hills Gold Black Powder-Coated Earrings 10K/12K - J388799

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53

I posted for those who love BHG. The ring is sold out of several sizes. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I checked out the ring and really like it.  I still like BHG just wanted to share the earrings to give a visual of the leaves and stones that were on the ring.  That is a really pretty ring!

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Very Nice...I have an extensive collection of Black Hills Gold but stopped buying years ago.  It was awesome jewelry; however, the last time I purchased a leaf ring...the stones fell out. This had never happened before to any of my previous pieces even after wearing daily.  I was able to send to the company and have it repaired but that left me a little apprehensive about purchasing other items. The ring was a match to these earrings (J388799) which I also purchased

Black Hills Gold Black Powder-Coated Earrings 10K/12K - J388799

Love those earrings!

The company that made and sold BHG on QVC for many years went bankrupt and closed up some years back. I read that it was pretty nasty in the end. The company that is currently selling BHG on QVC is a different manufacturer. 

Hard times for jewelry makers. Seems like many that sold on QVC in the past have met hard times or closed shop. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

j390033.jpeg 

New! J390033 

Thanks for posting I love Black Hills Gold.  I have two rings from Q that I purchased over 5 years ago.

Honored Contributor

It's so nice to see Jim Whitaker (sp?) back.  He said it's been 4 years. Nice to see QVC do something right bringing him back.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

It's so nice to see Jim Whitaker (sp?) back.  He said it's been 4 years. Nice to see QVC do something right bringing him back.

Was he on already?  I dont see any videos ?  Glad he is backSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Was he on already?  I dont see any videos ?  Glad he is backSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919He was on this morning with Nancy.