Super Contributor

You can find Black Hills Gold on Jewelry TV (JTV).

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Occasional Contributor

Well it is almost the 4th and not only are there no BHG shows but there is less available online as well. I miss the jewelry and the shows.

Respected Contributor

@Crazed4Gems

like your quote!

Honored Contributor

@Crazed4Gems wrote:

You can find Black Hills Gold on Jewelry TV (JTV).

JTV has about 5 pieces.  I am hoping that other channels will pick this line up.  I was able to purchase two rings on easy pay on Q.  I think they had easy pay about once a year on the Black Hills. 

Honored Contributor

@bhan wrote:

Well it is almost the 4th and not only are there no BHG shows but there is less available online as well. I miss the jewelry and the shows.

It would be nice if Q would have a clearance sale on the Black Hills that they have left or put what is left on 6 easy pays.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Black Hills Gold

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson wrote:

When Jim was on last Labor Day there was a big deal about it being the last dedicated Black Hills show on QVC ever. They claimed the line would continue online, but no more shows.

That is true. If you look online there are very few pieces left.  I miss those shows..

Occasional Contributor

No show came on the 4th and I saw your post.  I too will miss them.  It seems QVC is making some bad decisions with programming.  Letting good ones go while keeping ones I can't imagine would be as popular.  But it will be another shopping channel's gain if they get Jim and BHG!