Occasional Contributor
It's President's Day and no Black Hills Gold. I guess it has to be bronze to be on the Q.
Occasional Contributor
I was thinking the same thing...President's Day AND NO Black Hills Gold???
Regular Contributor

I'm real disappointed! :-(

Valued Contributor

Me too! I had my eye on a ring and was hoping for some special pricing for President's Day. It would have been nice to have at least a 1 or 2 hour show.

Esteemed Contributor
I wouldn't be surprised if Q phased out the BHG line.
Honored Contributor

I agree with Wildcat fan.

Trusted Contributor

When Jim was on last Labor Day there was a big deal about it being the last dedicated Black Hills show on QVC ever. They claimed the line would continue online, but no more shows.

Contributor
Really miss Black Hills. Stayed up last night all set to watch and more than likely buy..Sad not to have an American hard working company thats been employing people for years selling their hand made product on an American holiday off the air.Says alot about whats important to the Q. Will miss Jim and his stories of the Black Hills.Made me feel like i was on a little get away.I know i will never get to see the hills so thanks Jim for all your tours you took us on.
Respected Contributor
I have four pieces and I did enjoy watching
Trusted Contributor
On 2/16/2015 kjohnson said:

When Jim was on last Labor Day there was a big deal about it being the last dedicated Black Hills show on QVC ever. They claimed the line would continue online, but no more shows.

I heard this too. There are no more dedicated 1 hr shows for BHG. You can still purchase items online and I think maybe from time to time, we might see 1 or 2 items from BHG's presented live, but no more dedicated shows.

They never really explained why but I am sure the decision came from QVC since Jim offered no explanation.