Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lisa Y wrote:

@springers wrote:
Any thoughts, seems like great piece for price. Why isn’t it sold out?

Ok, I just checked out these enhancers and forgot they were on my wishlist! I bought all four of them. I think I may need help.  

it is okay @Lisa Y.

after much back and forth, and first ordering the white topaz, i purchased the other three. i figured that even if i didnt want them all, they would make great gifts.

Thank you, @springers. 👍🏻🤗

Super Contributor

I've had this pendant on my wish list forever. When it went on clearance for $59 I had to buy it. I got the garnet one.

I just checked and it looks like they're sold ou?. No big surprise considering how beautiful they are, they're designer and the clearance price was great! I already have a 22 in silver box chain to wear it on. When I pay off what I boght on gold day I would really like to get one of Barbara's chains because I know it will go much better with the pendant

Hopefully they'll bring more of them back because it's been so poplular. 

I hope all of you that bought the pendant loves it and enjoys wearing it.

Frequent Contributor

I've watched these for a while, and saw them for $74 at one time only to see the price go up to $89 soon after. I missed the clearance price of $69 and was only able to get it in peridot on a wait list today. I wish I got the garnet to match my garnet BB omega back earrings. If any of you have any shoppers guilt - let me know!

Super Contributor

Do you mean remorse about buying the pendant, or waiting and missing out? I almost waited to long. I had wanted the garnet every since it was first offered but waited to see if it would go on clearance, and it did. I'm really happy and love everything about the piece.

Keep an eye out to see if any come back and go in to the as is catagory. I doubt that would happen because everyone seems to love this pendant, but you never know.

Honored Contributor

The one I ordered arrived a couple of days ago in perfect condition (I'm happy to say.)  I bought it for a gift, and I know the recipient will love it.  It was a great deal at $59.

Frequent Contributor

Ladies, the pendant is back on wait list in peridot, blue topaz and white topaz!

If you missed out, now is the chance to get them at $69.95 and $3 shipping.

Respected Contributor

I own the Citrine with black pearl.  It is lovely.

Respected Contributor

I was able to get the blue topaz.  It is really stunning!  

Honored Contributor

I wore my garnet one yesterday, it's so pretty. I wish I could have gotten the iolite. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval