Trusted Contributor

Re: Bixby Flower Bracelet 50% off!!

@Sharbou wrote:

I am NOT loving the fact that a bracelet I bought as a TSV 6 months ago is now more than half off!  I know the One Day Only prices are good for only 6 months, but I thought the TSV price would stand for a year.  Way to go, QVC!

Hello - have you read the reviews on this bracelet.  The magnetic closure comes apart and the bracelet falls off the hand.  Many customers have said that they are still paying for the bracelet that they lost due to this defective closure.   No wonder this bracelet is 1/2 off.  A lot of these customers want to be reimbursed for a lost bracelet due to defects and are asking if BB would do that.  Is this something you want to own at 1/2 price off?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm doing my happy dance to get this bracelet at half price.   I didn't want to spend 500 for this bracelet no way.  I was thrilled to see it for a bit more than half off.  I read the reviews about the clasp but at this sale price I can't pass it up.  I'd be kicking myself.  Besides I have the means here at home if worse come to worse I need to put another closure on it.  Haven't had any problems with magnetic clasps before.  If I do, I have the jewelery accessories to put a different kind of clasp on it.  Best jewelry deal I've seen in ages.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought this bracelet as the tsv, I'm a little upset that it is now half off,  but I have gotten pieces on clearance at times, and the day before Xmas they always have some good buys. I  never have problems with the clasp coming apart, even wore it to a wedding and danced while wearing it.  I will be more aware now and feel bad for the ladies that lost their bracelet.

Trusted Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

That would really annoy me - thats why I wait a couple of months and keep checking the clearance section of all the shopping channels - eventually most of what I want will pop up

Me too !  I also want to see how the reviews are too.  

In this case I am not a fan of magnetic clasps so that was and is the deal breaker for this bracelet.

Trusted Contributor

I would have been very upset too because the sale price is so low.  I bought the vine ring months ago and it's on sale, but only about $20 less than what I paid.  That doesn't bother me.  But $240 off -- that would upset me.  When they presented it, I thought people who bought it as the TSV would be upset.  They could have just put it on clearance.  I'm not sure it was smart to highlight it the way they did.  

But as others have said, it is beautiful and you never know -- it could have been gone forever after the TSV.   

Contributor

I purchased it as a TSV and then purchased a second one on sale. I understand the frustration about the price drop and am concerned about the clasp. I'm taking both to a jeweler to see if a modification would work. At the TSV price the bracelet was a bit dear, but at the sale price it's a great deal. I've averaged the two by buying a second one but my real reason for getting two is that when Antoinella presented the TSV she wore two and I loved the look! My second one arrived today and looks to be perfect!