Trusted Contributor
Oh my gosh the iolite pendant is gorgeous. Expensive! Edit: Who am I kidding? All 3 choices are gorgeous.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 1/31/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

My Iiolite tsv ring has shipped out already. it took forever to order the garnet online. The website kept crashing!!! Finally got the order in for the garnet. I just hope these rings have an under gallery.

it looked like they do. Antonella showed the back of the ring for a second. EDIT: oh, someone already said that. Just noticed.... I got the blue stone.

Hi there Tough Kitty: Thanks for the post. I was wondering if it had the under gallery. I couldn't watch the presentation because the website kept crashing on me when I was trying to get another color in the ring. Kept crashing on my IPad also. What an ordeal this was, lol. thank you so much for posting this.

Valued Contributor
On 1/31/2015 sueinsf said:

I didn't pre-order because I wanted to watch the presentation and decide between the garnet and iolite, but I got home 10 minutes ago and they are ALL on waitlist!!!! What??? I hope some who bought two or three decide to cancel one so I can get one!!

There are a FEW garnets still available..iolite and peridot are gone.....she just said what sizes were still available in garnet, but I forgot, sorry! Maybe call CS and see if your size is still available...good luck!

Valued Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said: Oh my gosh the iolite pendant is gorgeous. Expensive!
I agree! Got the iolite ring but no $$$ for the pendant Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I loved it when Antonella was talking about her concern that the ring had been dumbed down to offer at the TSV price, and Barbara kind of bristled up in her chair and said "oh no" I would never.....

What other QVC vendor would have done that? I can't think of a single one.

Valued Contributor
On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said:

My Iiolite tsv ring has shipped out already. it took forever to order the garnet online. The website kept crashing!!! Finally got the order in for the garnet. I just hope these rings have an under gallery.

it looked like they do. Antonella showed the back of the ring for a second. EDIT: oh, someone already said that. Just noticed.... I got the blue stone.

Hi there Tough Kitty: Thanks for the post. I was wondering if it had the under gallery. I couldn't watch the presentation because the website kept crashing on me when I was trying to get another color in the ring. Kept crashing on my IPad also. What an ordeal this was, lol. thank you so much for posting this.

No problem. And yes, this is the first time the website was crashing during TSV!!
Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 sueinsf said:

I didn't pre-order because I wanted to watch the presentation and decide between the garnet and iolite, but I got home 10 minutes ago and they are ALL on waitlist!!!! What??? I hope some who bought two or three decide to cancel one so I can get one!!

Keep trying because some may pop in stock as people edit or cancel their order.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said:
On 1/31/2015 sunshine45 said:

there are several questions regarding sizing on the item page.....a qvc social team member said to stick with your regular sizing (which i always do in BB rings).

That's good to know. On delphi forums a lot of ladies who have the original ring said it was a tad snug and to size up.

Not to confuse you any, but for me, I have found I need to size up in Barbara Bixby. My ring finger is a size 6 for all the other designers but her. I always order a 7.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said:
On 1/31/2015 Favorite Son said:
On 1/31/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said: 17,000 rings and 13,000 sold in 11 minutes.
Plenty of vendors must be quite jealous.

That's the way it is when the product offered is great quality and at a true value. None of this dragging it out over the day, or flogging it to death for an hour at a time.

Dragging and flogging? LOLOLOLOLOL!

HAHAHAHA! So true! Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Trusted Contributor
Okay now I want all the cuffs! Not just one. I am having an inkling that Barbara can do no wrong. Her pieces are so unique and feminine and artistic and just ... Enchanting.