Trusted Contributor

I keep trying to push Barbara's hair out of the way on my iPad so I can see her necklace!!

Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Dawnie said:

I keep trying to push Barbara's hair out of the way on my iPad so I can see her necklace!!

Is it working?
Super Contributor
GOT the Eye!!! Bumbed no easypay though!
Respected Contributor

In my opinion, this is the first time in a very long time that a TSV has been a real value. The rest of the things they put up there are just values in name only.

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies! I was stalking that snake ring since I saw it on her Facebook page and it wasn't listed until show time! I got it and the evil eye. I hope I am done! Everyone enjoy their beauties!

Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said:
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said: Hi Bling! You know what? I do not like snake jewelry at all and don't even look at snake pieces. I came walking into the family room and the cobra was being presented and all I could think was.... Well I like THAT ring!!! How is it Barbara creates pieces of creatures I would swear I would never buy but then she makes a version and I'm slapping down money for it?

I agree. I'm not a fan of snake rings either, but I ordered and cancelled it because of the height of the cobra's head. It stands pretty tall and I'm afraid I'll bang it on something or other. Also, I asked myself how often would I wear this? I just didn't feel comfortable wearing it guess. I think I'm going to order another one of her tsv rings instead. I would get more use out of that. I ordered that in the Iolite and think I'll get the garnet ring too. Those rings I would wear most often.

I prefer-ordered the same two colors - Iolite and garnet!

good for you!! Good minds think alike. These are rings I would wear a lot on an every day basis. I was shocked at the price of these rings. They are substantial and so pretty. I can honestly say this was a great deal and thanks to the Q for having 3.00 shipping. This is a true TSV.

Yes, the price is amazing. I am also very happy about the reduced shipping. I was thinking of this ring as an every day running around doing errands kind of ring. A go-to piece.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Dawnie said:

Is it working?

No darn it!

Respected Contributor

I caved and ordered another TSV ring. I can't pass up the price. I had ordered it in garnet and now just got it in iolite.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Rocker said: GOT the Eye!!! Bumbed no easypay though!
Congrats!!! Lack of easy pay on items is unfortunate. I would like to see 5 or 6 EP on some of the pricier pieces.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said: Hi Bling! You know what? I do not like snake jewelry at all and don't even look at snake pieces. I came walking into the family room and the cobra was being presented and all I could think was.... Well I like THAT ring!!! How is it Barbara creates pieces of creatures I would swear I would never buy but then she makes a version and I'm slapping down money for it?

I agree. I'm not a fan of snake rings either, but I ordered and cancelled it because of the height of the cobra's head. It stands pretty tall and I'm afraid I'll bang it on something or other. Also, I asked myself how often would I wear this? I just didn't feel comfortable wearing it guess. I think I'm going to order another one of her tsv rings instead. I would get more use out of that. I ordered that in the Iolite and think I'll get the garnet ring too. Those rings I would wear most often.

I prefer-ordered the same two colors - Iolite and garnet!

good for you!! Good minds think alike. These are rings I would wear a lot on an every day basis. I was shocked at the price of these rings. They are substantial and so pretty. I can honestly say this was a great deal and thanks to the Q for having 3.00 shipping. This is a true TSV.

Yes, the price is amazing. I am also very happy about the reduced shipping. I was thinking of this ring as an every day running around doing errands kind of ring. A go-to piece.

I agree. I'd get more use out of these then the snake ring. I have a Snail ring that I purchased from Barbara many years ago. It also sits up very high. It's a beautiful ring, but it's been sitting in my jewelry box unworn for years because it sits up too high like the snake ring does. I paid a fortune for that snail ring too. I just don't want to go through that again with this snake ring. Another tsv ring is in store for me and I'm calling it a day for designer jewelry day. I also have a Ripka ring on waitlist. Don't want to spend a lot of money this time.