Respected Contributor

Gosh, those om earrings were so beautiful. I wonder if there will be an enhancer to match in the future.

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 karmakat said: yes I see some of those pearls in my future, but I managed to resist them today! and the OM dangle earrings as well. sigh. at least I was able to finally exercise restraint and leave something for the future! lol

Do you even know how long I have drooled over those pearls that she styles? But, my enjoyment must remain in check for today... or DH will say Luceeeee....

BB seems to be into snakes right now... I guess this is an OM (?) ring...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor
I want the frog ring but I got nothing left. Ordered the new cross already. I like the whimsicalness of the frog ring.
Regular Contributor

Its so nice to see all the chat about Bixby. And the excitement!

Congrats to all who will be receiving her beautiful ring at such an attractive price.

Takes me back to the times when almost every offering was affordable and her pieces flew out the door.

Those were the days . . .

Super Contributor
Omg , Quan Yin enhancer with $50.00 off & ez pays . Wanted her for the past 2 years ...just couldn't decide between charm version or enhancer . What a deal . How could I resist ? I would like to wear for everyday ; will see if it's too large & may switch for the charm version at 1/2 the size. It's a beautiful design & love the meaning as Barbara explained it .
Super Contributor
We are getting snow twice this week ......tonight it's starting around 9:00 . Still have 2 feet on the ground from last week & temps are going to 1 & below with wind chill . Stay safe everyone ! Rest after shoveling too . ...........( and agree with poster who wished they had more shows, so we didn't get these offers all in one show . )
Valued Contributor

I only own one Bixby piece: the bee /skull ring. I so love it

Contributor

I see there are several of the TSV rings on Ebay, for $250 and up. One seller has a "buy it now" price of $325.

Super Contributor
On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said: I want the frog ring but I got nothing left. Ordered the new cross already. I like the whimsicalness of the frog ring.
The frog ring was so neat ; the ? Mother of pearl for the pond , looked almost real ...like he was about to hop in , lol. Imaginative & darling . ...didn't see the whole presentation on that , so unsure if mother of pearl was used .......the new cross was lovely . I have one of her older ones & love it . Thanks for starting the thread ! It's been fun . Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 2/1/2015 tropicalbeachgirl said:

Its so nice to see all the chat about Bixby. And the excitement!

Congrats to all who will be receiving her beautiful ring at such an attractive price.

Takes me back to the times when almost every offering was affordable and her pieces flew out the door.

Those were the days . . .

Yes, totally agree, it's been a fun day .....and I remember those past days well , when prices were 1/4 of today's . Very affordable for everyone . Who would have thought ? Not me !