Honored Contributor

LTT - some of the reviews state that the ring is uncomfortable. I think it's the granulation ridge that bugs some people.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2015 lovestoteach said:

Bird mama and FS

For also helping others...

Believe it or not, I actually enjoy shoveling snow. And doing that gives me more steps on my Fitbit, which picks up the exertion, and I can eat more today. (Already have in anticipation of the work, as a matter of fact!){#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 Bird mama said:

LTT - some of the reviews state that the ring is uncomfortable. I think it's the granulation ridge that bugs some people.

Are you referring to the TSV ring? I have that type of hers and it is very comfortable! If you are speaking about the paisley... will watch and read!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

LTT - no, I was referring to the little ring she just presented (before the pearls).

It's time for me to settle my flock and seeing that Presto's habitat is in the office, I will be signing off and shutting down the computer.

Have fun shopping all.

Favorite Son - I know you enjoy shoveling... please remember to take it easy... I know, you have a mother - still, be careful in the cold.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

LTT - no, I was referring to the little ring she just presented (before the pearls).

It's time for me to settle my flock and seeing that Presto's habitat is in the office, I will be signing off and shutting down the computer.

Have fun shopping all.

Favorite Son - I know you enjoy shoveling... please remember to take it easy... I know, you have a mother - still, be careful in the cold.

I am always careful. And it isn't quite as cold here as it is up there. I was actually sweating when I was out earlier.

Trusted Contributor

Bye Bird. Please take care. I will be thinking of you, my fellow Michigander.

Contributor
I wish the shows would be a little more often, my wallet wouldn't take such a big hit all at once. :-) I even disregarded my own rule of sticking to special prices and caved on the paisley enhancer on easy pay because I don't want to risk missing it. I have the ring and LOVE it. So many event prices tonight! The skull bee that's on right now is one of my favorites, lately I have been wearing it a few days a week. It's big, and so cool.
Honored Contributor

OK ... these pearls are beautiful and ... to make it an even more saving choice, it can be worn as a bracelet or a necklace... two in one!

I can't remember which paisley item lola was needing???

Take care snow buddies...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor
yes I see some of those pearls in my future, but I managed to resist them today! and the OM dangle earrings as well. sigh. at least I was able to finally exercise restraint and leave something for the future! lol
Trusted Contributor

Excuse me ladies - Favorite Son - you getting hammered with snow too? I've already decided I am not going to work tomorrow.

They changed our forecast to blizzard with 14 to 16 inches of snow. I just opened front door for first time to look. The snow is up against our front door and my husband has already shoveled 3x.