Valued Contributor
What’s everyone’s opinion on this necklace? I am interested in purchasing it since I would like a tennis necklace which doesn’t look gaudy and not overpriced if faux diamonds and fake metals. I like you can just slip it on and off.
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Deal Collar Necklace

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@Desertdi That’s it thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

It's certainly pretty and a reasonable price.  I would prefer it was sterling silver but I have a few brass pieces and they have been fine so far.  I say go for it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would if it were round stones, I like that look better than the baguettes, but that's just my preference.

Enjoy it if you get it!

ETA:  I especially like that it's a 'believeable' carat weight, not too over the top!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

VERY tempted by the silver, black and gold.....i have a lot of pins that may work well with these. just not sure if i want the average or large? i have an average neck size, but i am thinking if i get the large it will hang down a bit lower.....i do prefer more open necklines.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I got the average. If I want a longer look, I can layer another small necklace or two. I love the way Amy Stran layered it.

Valued Contributor

@gtx what color did you get? I think I’m going with the gold average.
Honored Contributor

I like the baguettes. But that style of collar neck piece never seems to lay right on my neck. Those always stick up in an unusual position. 

Valued Contributor

joizz11, I got the silver.