Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be on Friday, March 5? Big Bonanza Silver Day?

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Day TSV

[ Edited ]

@BLING   I received an email re: presale for Jai Jewelry gemstone choices of either a ring or stud earrings. Maybe that's it.

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@BLING   I received an email re: presale for Jai Jewelry gemstone choices of either a ring or stud earrings. Maybe that's it.

@Shanus @BLING  They were listed as an advanced special value in the e mail, beautiful! I ordered both . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken, this ring and earrings are not new either. This guy's going to be on all day long too. Scott's okay but his stuff is expensive, not like we can buy a suite of his stuff that matches, you will go broke.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it kind of weird that a TSV being offered on the 5th isn't going to be shipped until the 27th (I think that's what the email said.)  They're going to lose all their impulse purchases.  Unless of course they say it's "in Process", their usual scapegoat for preventing cancellations.

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, this ring and earrings are not new either. This guy's going to be on all day long too. Scott's okay but his stuff is expensive, not like we can buy a suite of his stuff that matches, you will go broke.

You are correct. The ring and earrings were a big deal a few months ago at a higher price.

Trusted Contributor

I have a lot of JAI, but these pieces are not special.   The earrings should be half the TSV price.  And the ring is boring.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have only 3 or 4 pieces of JAI, all bought on TSV or lunchtime special prices.  And I didn't have to "settle," I love them all.  So I'll wait until they drop the price on this ring for some promotion.  Gamble, I know, but I'm patient.  Edit:  The TSV is already showing, at a good price, one third off.  The cognac is calling my name.