Respected Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Day® 33rd Anniversary March 1-3

@songbird I got the necklace in Heart and Cross. Did you see it?

BBSD2022480.png

Esteemed Contributor

OK, @songbird  and @banned again  you are making me want to get that ultrafine bracelet with charms. I'm trying to stay strong, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1  @banned again   Apparently there's another Ultrafine show on now.  They already showed a new diamond cut ring not shown yesterday.  Got that one.  I didn't know about the necklaces.  But considering how many bracelets I got, I'll refrain.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Apparently there's another Ultrafine show on now.  They already showed a new diamond cut ring not shown yesterday.  Got that one.  I didn't know about the necklaces.  But considering how many bracelets I got, I'll refrain.

Yes, I posted about the show earlier. I liked the saddle ring but I don't know why they titled it "Shiny Diamond Cut Ring." Usually shiny indicates highly polished.

@banned again wrote:

USS2.jpg

4pm ET          UltraFine Silver Jewelry with Jennifer Coffey Mary Beth Roe

Honored Contributor

@banned again   Didn't see it.  That's why I was surprised to see it.  That is a pretty saddle ring. I purchased enough!  I will say this silver event was much better than those I've seen the last couple of years. More interesting types of  silver jewelry. Little too much of JAI, but pretty good overall.