Honored Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Day® 33rd Anniversary March 1-3

Its March 1-wheres the silver?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 33rd Big Bonanza Silver Day® MOVED to MARCH 2

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird  Or other UltraFine fans...does anyone own j403709 in the twisted link version? I see the measurements but I'm curious if you own it whether it fits true to size. Thank you!

No.  Unfortunately I got the oval.  I love the oval. I almost got the twisted kind, but didn't at the last minute.  I got the medium and it fits fine.  ('m 7" to 7 1/4" in bracelets)  If you wear a medium...get the medium.

I'll stick with my size then. I wondered about the more angular links of the twisted version taking up more space.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Its March 1-wheres the silver?

I dunno. Ask tammykriebel@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

Such an embrarrasing two hours. So many mistakes and errrors during the 3-5pm ET show. One person knew what they were talking about:

BBSD2022210.png

Esteemed Contributor

My personal favorite was mislabeling a marquise panther bracelet as "marque" on air and on the website.  Spelling has become an optional skill.

Honored Contributor

I see QVC had to do some scrambling at the last minute with some host scheduling.  Jennifer Coffey was supposed to have 3 hours today on the main channel and 3 hours tomorrow on QVC 2.  She's off the Program Guide completely these two days.

I'm most looking forward to the UltraFine Silver jewelry shows today!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I see QVC had to do some scrambling at the last minute with some host scheduling.  Jennifer Coffey was supposed to have 3 hours today on the main channel and 3 hours tomorrow on QVC 2.  She's off the Program Guide completely these two days.

I'm most looking forward to the UltraFine Silver jewelry shows today!

The selection of silver is better this time around than before (I think anyway)  I can't really tell with the prices other than the ultrafine.  I love J-407538

This baby is 22 grams.  Satin Finish and diamond cut.  It's also in 18K over silver.  But I prefer the silver.  Wow....very tempted. 1/2" wide.   Capitulated.  Erm....I got it. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird   I saw that bracelet and love it!  Enjoy.  

Valued Contributor

I saw these bracelets too!! Gorgeous! I am sure you will love it.  Love the finish.  BTW I have gone from "you don't need any more jewelry" to well I will buy one thing on my wish list to finally capitulating on three pieces.  All before 10 AM EST LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chvall99 @Caaareful Shopper  I switched to the 18k over silver.  I thought about it, since it is mostly satin finish...because it's just silver, it might fade out and tarnish.  So I decided it was better with 18K over the silver.  So now I'm getting that one instead of the silver.  Even though for looks alone, the silver is better. I normally don't like 18K over silver, but because of the satin finish....better in the long run.  This is the big one (over 1/2 inch wide)