Regular Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Day® 33rd Anniversary March 1-3

I agree, why not just silver, no designers especially Jai. Why does he always have the TSV. His things are all alike and masculine looking. Why not a TSV from someone else. Oh and the hosts falling all over it.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

New from Ecclissi by Robert Elizondo

J-407930 Ecclissi Sterling & Stainless 40" Box Chain Necklace $75.00

Red, Bronze, Aqua, White or Black

J-407944 Ecclissi Sterling & Stainless Box Chain Bracelet $45.45

Red, Aqua, Bronze, White or Black

J-407932 Ecclissi Sterling & Stainless Box Chain Watch $131.82

Red, Aqua, Bronze, White or Black

Respected Contributor

Re: 33rd Big Bonanza Silver Day® MOVED to MARCH 2

@songbird somebody better hold on to my qcard so I don't spend myself to the poorhouse.good thing I will be at work

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@banned again  thank you.

Let's give JAI a rest already. I have pieces that I love, but lately, it seems like the same old thing.

hope he doesn't tell that same ol' story about his family. Last time he told it to Mary Beth.  Getting old.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE The box chains are getting old too, and now a new Ecclissi with steel box chains...why Robert?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again  I'm kind of liking those Ecclissi box chain bracelets...I could see the white or turquoise for summer.  I've got the Ecclissi watch with leather strap and turquoise face that this would pair with nicely (I'm sure you know which watch I'm talking about from a long time ago.)

I have a nice collection of Robert's watches...they've held up well. Oh it's heck to be a watch-a-holic. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird  Or other UltraFine fans...does anyone own j403709 in the twisted link version? I see the measurements but I'm curious if you own it whether it fits true to size. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird  Or other UltraFine fans...does anyone own j403709 in the twisted link version? I see the measurements but I'm curious if you own it whether it fits true to size. Thank you!

No.  Unfortunately I got the oval.  I love the oval. I almost got the twisted kind, but didn't at the last minute.  I got the medium and it fits fine.  ('m 7" to 7 1/4" in bracelets)  If you wear a medium...get the medium.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I'll be at work too, but that won't stop me.  I'll tape the 1:00AM - 2:00 AM show.  I'll sneak a peek in the morning of the shows and check out the UltraFine ahead of time.  

Honored Contributor

@brcala wrote:
I agree, why not just silver, no designers especially Jai. Why does he always have the TSV. His things are all alike and masculine looking. Why not a TSV from someone else. Oh and the hosts falling all over it.

I think he's the only designer they have a contract with.  His stuff sells, otherwise they wouldn't show so much of it.  But yes, sometimes it's excess. So much of it, you might get sick of the sight of silver. He does gold too, but it's out of reach of the average consumer now. Even silver is getting expensive.