Super Contributor

Love the double band ring Shawn is showing right now but am afraid of finger bulge. LOL

Bought the panther head riccio bracelet - just love that solid silver look

Also bought the Alex & Ani type bracelet because I love their stuff but the QVC version is real silver

Trusted Contributor
On 2/27/2015 sparklestar said:
On 2/27/2015 stevieb said:

I completely forgot this was even on today and haven't bothered to turn it on... Boy, how things change. I remember when I used to look forward to QVC jewelry events with such anticipation... Surprisingly, I probably won't watch any of it and if I do, I'll catch an hour or so of it later today. Interestingly enough, I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all...

No matter what time of day you tune in, you'll see the same pieces over, and over, and over again.

I watched the opening show with Antonella and I am watching now and I feel like it's the same jewelry, different host.

Sparklestar, I noticed the same thing. I also watched Antonella and then tuned in this morning, and they were showing pretty much the same things again. I thought to myself that they probably only have a dozen or so items available and will just keeping showing them.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/27/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/26/2015 BaileyBop said:

My wish right now is for CP or JR to come up with a hinged cuff watch without any foofoo. An everyday simple sterling silver watch. My favorite watch is a hinged cuff Brighton although I have to coat the cuff portion with fingernail polish as I get a rash with it.

Never happen... JR would have to festoon hers with Diamonique and CP would undoubtedly have to festoon hers with Sleeping Beauty... even if the mine IS closed...

LOL, now Stevie, that is funny! Unfortunately it is also accurate. Geez I really enjoyed JR's jewelry before it ALL had to be coated in dmq. I haven't bought a piece in a long time - just haven't seen anything that appeals to me.

darn, did you say the mine is closed? LOL

Frequent Contributor
On 2/26/2015 jackthebear said:

How do you all feel about the colored silver? especially the black? I don't care for it very much. Let silver just be silver. I thought the TSV was going to be the chain GF posted awhile back. Oh well don't need any of it, but may watch a bit.

I wonder about silver plated with gold or black rhodium too. It's pretty, but so many reviews complain of plating wearing-off. So, I try to keep my silver purchases straight-up silver.

I bought the Morganite cabachon ring during Gem Day last month, and I'm going to tread carefully with it because it's rose gold over silver.

Frequent Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Bird mama said:

Since cuffs and bangles hurt my boney wrists (lol) I did check this out

Sterling Silver 6-3/4 Wide Byzantine Bracelet by Silver Style - J320563

I realize there are two saftey 8 clasps, but I don't know.....

I really like this bracelet! As soon as Antonella began presenting it last night, I thought it was so unique. It's got several magnets as well as the two safety clasps, so I think it'll be alright.

Antonella put it on and made a comment about looking like Wonder Woman, and it made me look at the bracelet in a whole new, different way. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I do like it a lot. For a wide bracelet, it is very flexible and looks like it would be very comfortable.

Valued Contributor
They keep showing the same pieces over and over. There is a bracelet I wanted to see, from Indonesia with gem end caps but I'm sure it will never be presented, so no video either. So boring to see the same 25 things all day.
Trusted Contributor
Maybe because I don't have time to watch much Home Shopping live, maybe because I'm not a huge Silver fan, Gold is my metal of choice (will it ever be somewhat affordable, again?) So, I'm not very familiar with QVC'S Silver line up; when I took a look from time to time today, I thought they had some very pretty pieces. I'm not a watch person, so, the TSV wasn't tempting, and I've been doing too much shopping lately, so I didn't buy. But I did make a little wish list :-)
Super Contributor
On 2/27/2015 tdog said: They keep showing the same pieces over and over. There is a bracelet I wanted to see, from Indonesia with gem end caps but I'm sure it will never be presented, so no video either. So boring to see the same 25 things all day.
No videos helps us make better purchasing decisions according to QVC
Valued Contributor
On 2/27/2015 melmac1114 said:
On 2/27/2015 Bird mama said:

Since cuffs and bangles hurt my boney wrists (lol) I did check this out

Sterling Silver 6-3/4 Wide Byzantine Bracelet by Silver Style - J320563

I realize there are two saftey 8 clasps, but I don't know.....

I really like this bracelet! As soon as Antonella began presenting it last night, I thought it was so unique. It's got several magnets as well as the two safety clasps, so I think it'll be alright.

Antonella put it on and made a comment about looking like Wonder Woman, and it made me look at the bracelet in a whole new, different way. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I do like it a lot. For a wide bracelet, it is very flexible and looks like it would be very comfortable.

I only watched the video but it was after I bought it! I have tiny 5.5" wrists and wear a size 5 ring so I am always looking for something bold yet stay on my wrist and not hurt! I thought this was perfect. I'm so looking forward to getting it, it will go with everything. And, I've always loved the Byzantine but other than an old anklet I don't have any. Let me know how you all fellow small wristed girls like it! I'll post a review on the board after I take her for a spin!
Trusted Contributor

I bought the Or Paz OTO ring last night. I thought it was a pretty good deal, although this morning it's only gone up by about $3.