Honored Contributor

No sneak peak for me, but that's all right... Too many all day jewelry 'extravaganzas' in too short a time period... Personally, I'd rather see them featuring more jewelry throughout the week than this mess of all day and all night... Way too many all day 'theme events' on QVC these days and most of them fall flat.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I'm safe from it. There's not one thing i'm interested in. Money saved for me. That's a good thing.

Super Contributor

I am looking for a nice substantial evil eye bracelet.

Valued Contributor
It's closer to the type of watch I like. I prefer slim watches. Cases 1"" and wider feel bulky and cumbersome to me. I have an Ecclissi watch I really like that also wears like a bracelet.
Respected Contributor

I'm disappointed with the preview I saw. Same old, same old.

Years ago I always LOVED BBSD. I would usually order at least two or three items. Of course that was back when silver was still very affordable and the pieces were unique and substantial. Those days are long gone.

I rarely, if ever, see any silver pieces now that really catch my eye. Thankfully I have many beautiful items that I've purchased over the years and still love wearing.

Honored Contributor

Waterbaby, I deleted the email because my wrist is so skinny - a watch like this would roll over. When I clicked on the properties of the photo that Sueinsf posted, I see 320639.

That would be J320639.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Looking at what they're previewing online today, I'm not amused... Looks like a lot of repeats and items that have been slightly tweaked but still look too familiar... I'm sure they'll offer up some new, but not sure I'm interested. And you know, I bet the mine is still closed... and that we'll be hearing that tired line ad infinitum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

That watch is listed in the BBSD items when you click the icon above. It's at a price of $232.00. It's odd to me they would put that up already?

Trusted Contributor
On 2/26/2015 lmt said:

I'm disappointed with the preview I saw. Same old, same old.

Me, too.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't see anything that excited me. Good thing, since I'm watching The Artisan Event on evine and have found several pieces there. I do wish that the shopping channels would try to spread out their jewelry events better. 9 times out of 10, these events are in the same week of each other, and that doesn't work with my budget.