Honored Contributor

Best Jewelry Selection and Prices

What sites do you ladies find the most variety and reasonable prices. I think all the sites have pretty jewelry, however I think Evine has the most variety and good prices?

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Jewelry Selection and Prices

Evine can be hit or miss. I like the Gems en Vogue line but the Gem Insider and Chuck Clemency's lines often have very poor quality stones and neither has any warranty or provision for repairing anything that breaks. I don't buy from any of their other lines.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2015 Kachina624 said: Evine can be hit or miss. I like the Gems en Vogue line but the Gem Insider and Chuck Clemency's lines often have very poor quality stones and neither has any warranty or provision for repairing anything that breaks. I don't buy from any of their other lines.

I agree with you 100 percent Kachina. I've always been disappointed in Gem Insider and especially Chuck's jewelry quality. The only thing I ever loved from Chuck was two of his garnet line bracelets. I don't care for his rings at all. Only line I order from now is only from Micheal V.

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 Kachina624 said: Evine can be hit or miss. I like the Gems en Vogue line but the Gem Insider and Chuck Clemency's lines often have very poor quality stones and neither has any warranty or provision for repairing anything that breaks. I don't buy from any of their other lines.

I agree. His stuff does look pretty on tv but several years ago I ordered from him and was disappointed with the stones.

I do like to watch Gems en Vogue but haven't ordered from that line.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased from Chuck, Tuscana Italiana, Passage to Israel from Evine and I am happy with the pieces. I have purchased from Victoria Wieck and Emma Skye from HSN and I am happy with those. On Q I have a couple of Carolyn Pollacks rings, Barbara Bixby, (I had to return 2 of BB's due to stones falling out) I do have a drusey ring from BB that I am happy with. I do have a ticora dimondque ring that I like, it does not sparkle as much as Victoria weick's.

Super Contributor

I agree with you sunshine919- Evine seems to have the most variety and at certain times like gem day, I think you can get a good deal. Then again this is just my experience from watching as I only purchased one thing which is a petite green diamond band from Chuck Clemency diamond treasures line. Maybe I'm not picky but I got a great price and love the ring. Did I read where someone said Michael Valittutti is going to start making smaller pieces? I hope that's the case because I cannot wear those big styles. I just purchased the rarities x ring from HSN and also a ring here from the dweck diamond line (last clicks price) so i will see what I think of them when I receive them,
Respected Contributor

JTV (Jewelry Television) is good and devoted only to gemstones and jewelry and don't invest in big studios and fancy sets which I think helps keep quality and variety up and prices down.

I've seen pisters recommend the Gem Shopping Network for very high end jewelry and gems.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

I have not purchased anything from JtV Newziesuzie but I do watch. I agree about the fancy sets. I prefer to have a plain set with the info. I need and then enjoy the prices. I have seen beautiful pieces especially the moissanite. A little pricey but lovely. I like that they have stretch pay.