Super Contributor

Berricle CZ's vs. Diamonique

Someone posted this website (Berricle.com). I'm curious as to how does the cz's on the Berricle site compare with "Diamonique" or "Absolutes" from HSN?

TIA for any comments.

Contributor

Re: Berricle CZ's vs. Diamonique

Contributor

Berricle is the most awesome cz. I have purchased a lot. The styles are the latest as well as Art Deco. They always have 20-40% off on line and always free shipping. A verb good quality cz.

Super Contributor

Thank you.

Regular Contributor

I agree about the quality and prices they have. I've ordered from them many times. There jewelry is more updated than the Q.

Honored Contributor

A CZ is a CZ is a CZ. I think they all are the same now days. I think you have to go by style, price, and reputation for quality..
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've bought from Berricle since they used to be called New Outlet. They are based in NYC and what I really like is that I get my order in about a day or so straight to my mailbox.

The quality if their CZ is one if the best I've seen. I don't agree that all CZ are the same. I bought a bridal set to use on my honeymoon cruise as a precaution and I got nothing but compliements on it. It honestly looks like the real deal. The rhodium plating has also held up really well. Since most of their jewelery is plated it looks more realistic and does not tarnish. I also like that they have a sale most of the time. 

I highly recommend them. 

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor

That is good to know.

Valued Contributor

Had not heard of this site before so I just checked it out. They have a 30% off Flash sale that ends today.  Looks like they have some fabulous things!  Thanks for the heads up!