Honored Contributor

Re: Belllezza Jewelry on HSN today

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@ sunshine 919  wrote:  Did you notice how different Paul woods looked. He had some major stuff done and also the guy with Skinn. He looks totally different. I know it's off topic lol

No problem Yes I did notice something looked different about Paul ! I'm glad you noticed as well because I kept thinking that to myself. I thought he looked a little thinner maybe ?     

OFF subject:  Dimitri doesn't even look like himself anymore!!  And then he is hawking eye creams when he uses the scaple.  Jennifer stallone is the same way.

I agree its hard to recognize him anymore and he looks thinner.  

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes --a few shows back, he admitted to using  ozempic to lose weight. Colleen was on with him at the time. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Goodie2shoes --a few shows back, he admitted to using  ozempic to lose weight. Colleen was on with him at the time. 

Kudos to him for admitting to it.  I do not have a problem with people who say they use it.  There are a lot people who say they cut carbs and thats it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tuppermore I didn't see the show but your post about buying the Jackie Kennedy jewelry reminded me.  I'm going to lunch with some friends this weekend and it gives me an opp to dress up!  I think I'll wear one of my pins.  I have the big starburst brooch that I love and it would be fun to wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

I always really liked the Bellezza line, but I had to stop ordering it. I assume there is a lot of nickel in their pieces, because everything I bought lost the gold color and wore down to the gray metal in a short time.... I'm so allergic to nickel.

To those of you who can wear it, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I always really liked the Bellezza line, but I had to stop ordering it. I assume there is a lot of nickel in their pieces, because everything I bought lost the gold color and wore down to the gray metal in a short time.... I'm so allergic to nickel.

To those of you who can wear it, enjoy!

There are some gold over pieces I can wear with no problem.  Bellezza I can wear and gold tone stainlees steal, however there are a couple of pieces I have purchased on JTV where the gold rubs off after I wear it once literally. JTV has always refunded my money no problems.  This only happened twice.  Vanna K gold over I have no problem at all.  It is weird how my body chemistry will react to some brands.  My gold tone stainless steel necklace I purchased from Q years ago still looks new and a gold tone stainless necklace from HSN I purchased years ago still looks new.  I love my stainless steel pieces.  I wish channels would do more of it.