Respected Contributor

Belllezza Jewelry on HSN today

I have a couple pairs of the hoop earrings, a necklace with the magnetic clasp and lobster claw allowing a change of necklace and it snaps close so it's easy to put on my necklaces and I love it !  I just ordered another pair of earrings today, this time the square hoops. Has anyone tried out this brand ?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Belllezza Jewelry on HSN today

I haven't checked this brand out yet. Thanks for the tip.

Regular Contributor

I love this brand.  The quality is excellent.  I purchased several pieces of Jackie Kennedy jewlery when QVC carried it.  The metals look perfect together.  I enjoy wearing ithis brand and not having the investment required for real gold pieces of jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I have a couple pairs of the hoop earrings, a necklace with the magnetic clasp and lobster claw allowing a change of necklace and it snaps close so it's easy to put on my necklaces and I love it !  I just ordered another pair of earrings today, this time the square hoops. Has anyone tried out this brand ?  

Yes I have bangles, and the watch they were showing today.  The face on my watch is mother of pearl.  I purchhased mine last year.  I am happy with my pieces.

Did you notice how different Paul woods looked.  He had some major stuff done and also the guy with Skinn.  He looks totally different.  I know it's off topic lol

Respected Contributor

@ sunshine 919  wrote:  Did you notice how different Paul woods looked. He had some major stuff done and also the guy with Skinn. He looks totally different. I know it's off topic lol

No problem Yes I did notice something looked different about Paul ! I'm glad you noticed as well because I kept thinking that to myself. I thought he looked a little thinner maybe ?     

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I happened to click on the Bellezza Jewlery show yesterday and noticed that Paul wasn't wearing his usual eye glasses, I think he looks more attractive without them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a gold band ring from Bellezza collection. The band is woven with a silver dome. I bought it a couple years ago and it is holding up well. Pleased with the purchase. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes I own a couple pairs of earrings, necklace, ring and watch.  I have a small collection and I use it for vacations, not having to take my real gold jewelry with me.

It works out well and I find the quality is pretty good!

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@ sunshine 919  wrote:  Did you notice how different Paul woods looked. He had some major stuff done and also the guy with Skinn. He looks totally different. I know it's off topic lol

No problem Yes I did notice something looked different about Paul ! I'm glad you noticed as well because I kept thinking that to myself. I thought he looked a little thinner maybe ?     

OFF subject:  Dimitri doesn't even look like himself anymore!!  And then he is hawking eye creams when he uses the scaple.  Jennifer stallone is the same way.

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I happened to click on the Bellezza Jewlery show yesterday and noticed that Paul wasn't wearing his usual eye glasses, I think he looks more attractive without them.

Oh maybe thats it, he was not wearing his glasses.  I enjoy his presentations.Smiley Happy