Respected Contributor

I just received my first piece of Bella Luce jewelry and I am impressed.  I'm hoping it will hold up, but for the price under $40 for a simulant diamond ring and guard, I could not resist.  It does look as real as Diamonique sold here. The ring set isn't one of their big honkers, but a very believable stone and ring guard that was less than 3 ctw.  Shipping was so fast -- ordered it June 28 and received it today, July 3 -- was 3 days earlier than was expected.  S&H free as this was my first purchase. 

I had written about JTV in the past, but with the conversion to this new blasted format, I just can't find it.  Wanted opinions from those who bought from JTV.  What have your experiences been if you've ordered from them?

Honored Contributor

I love all my Bella. Price is right, and great quality. You cannot beat the values on JTV.  Sign up for thier emails and get coupons all the time.

Respected Contributor

Shellbell, this is O/T, but can you tell me why my postings don't show up when I check my activity.  Some do, but most don't.  When the conversion was done, it seems like my recent reply postings and original ones are gone.

Regular Contributor
Coupons? I had no idea. That's cool. I've been missing out. JTV...I'll have to check them out. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

It's every bit as good as Diamonique but the prices are better and they have a wider selection of styles.  

Super Contributor
Their Bella Luce is really good. JTV has better prices and much more colored simulants to choose from. They worth checking out if you haven't.