QVC Community

Re: Behind the scene at QVC with Antonella-Peyton's Place

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Thanks, Peyton.  I've done the studio tour and saw some of that, but never a host in the makeup chair!

Of course you glide on to the set effortlessly and always look debonair and full of gem insights -- just the way we like to see you!

hi @Sammycat1, It is great to hear from you.  I love that photo.   Antonella is so beautiful with or without makeup.   You are much to kind.   I am so lucky to be able to speak about my passions-diamonds, gemstones, and artisan crafted jewelry.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Thank you for sharing!

Hi @Nataliesgramma, thank you so much for writing.  It was fun to follow her around.  She is an amazing person.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@newagain888888 wrote:

Thank you for this informative behind- the- scene tour. You make it look so natural, it's easy to forget how much preparation and work go into each show.

hi @newagain888888, There are so many great people working behind the scenes to make this happen.  Each one is so important.  Once it all comes together it is really a lot of fun, especially with Antonella.  Take care, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

Thanks for this interesting info, @Peyton_Kelley.

Those eyeglasses really flatter you.  8-)

Hi @feline groovy, Thank you for the compliment, I am trying to look more intelligent.  It isn't easy!  Glad you enjoyed the info.  Take care, Peyton

Interesting that you mentioned this @Peyton_Kelley, since it's a proven fact that people perceive those wearing eyeglasses as extra intelligent.

Hey, I'll take all the help that I can!  ;-)

Enjoy the weekend... 

New Contributor

You two make the show look effortless.  Little do we know how much preparation goes into puling off a seamless show!  Thanks for tour!

Contributor

LOVE this behind the scenes!
QVC Community

@feline groovy wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

Thanks for this interesting info, @Peyton_Kelley.

Those eyeglasses really flatter you.  8-)

Hi @feline groovy, Thank you for the compliment, I am trying to look more intelligent.  It isn't easy!  Glad you enjoyed the info.  Take care, Peyton

Interesting that you mentioned this @Peyton_Kelley, since it's a proven fact that people perceive those wearing eyeglasses as extra intelligent.

Hey, I'll take all the help that I can!  ;-)

Enjoy the weekend... 

Hi @feline groovy, I definitely need all the help I can get.   Not sure it is working.  Had a great weekend in La with my Mother and family.   Take care, Peyton

Highlighted
QVC Community

@Booboo409 wrote:

You two make the show look effortless.  Little do we know how much preparation goes into puling off a seamless show!  Thanks for tour!

@Booboo409, It definitely takes the whole team to make it happen.    Antonella is such a natural on air and just the same off air.  Thanks for the kind words.  Best Regards, Peyton

QVC Community

@aydinsgma wrote:
LOVE this behind the scenes!

Hi @aydinsgma, It was fun to follow Antonella through the process.   She is such a good sport.  I am hoping to do one with the merchants as well.  Best, Peyton