QVC Community

Behind the scene at QVC with Antonella-Peyton's Place

[ Edited ]

Peyton's Place-Behind the Scene with Antonella

I wanted to give you a little peak behind the scene of what happens before a show starts.  Recently Antonella hosted a two hour Destination Gold Jewelry Show.   I was a guest on the show and she was very gracious to let me follow her around beore it started

About three hours before the show a visit to the salon brings out the natural beauty that is Antonella.  

Picture2.jpg

She then heads to her room in the Host Area and makes notes for the upcoming show

Approximately an hour before the show Antonella swings by the Operations Desk and gets her microphone and earpiece on.

Picture3.jpg

She meets with the buying team to go over the PAL (the lineup for the show) and any last minute changes.

Picture4.jpg

Fifteen minutes or so before the show she heads out to the studio looking gorgeous

.Picture5.jpg

Antonella looks over the product and discusses the set with the Studio Team

Picture6.jpg

The set with our beautiful model, Angela, on the left and Antonella on the right going through the preview of what's to come.

Picture7.jpg

The Show begins.

Picture8.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Behind the scene at QVC with Antonella-Peyton's Place

Thanks for this interesting info, @Peyton_Kelley.

Those eyeglasses really flatter you.  8-)

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the behind the scenes look @Peyton_Kelley

I'm curious, will you & Antonella have another cooking show soon?  You two are fantastic!  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Peyton.  I've done the studio tour and saw some of that, but never a host in the makeup chair!

Of course you glide on to the set effortlessly and always look debonair and full of gem insights -- just the way we like to see you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the "peek behind the curtain."  You could have made this into a blog.  But this works.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for sharing!

Regular Contributor

Thank you for this informative behind- the- scene tour. You make it look so natural, it's easy to forget how much preparation and work go into each show.

QVC Community

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thanks for the "peek behind the curtain."  You could have made this into a blog.  But this works.  Smiley Happy

Hi @ValuSkr, I thought about writing it as a blog but I know jewelry is very special to all of you and wanted to share it with those that love it as much as I do.  Thanks for the kind words.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@feline groovy wrote:

Thanks for this interesting info, @Peyton_Kelley.

Those eyeglasses really flatter you.  8-)

Hi @feline groovy, Thank you for the compliment, I am trying to look more intelligent.  It isn't easy!  Glad you enjoyed the info.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thank you for the behind the scenes look @Peyton_Kelley

I'm curious, will you & Antonella have another cooking show soon?  You two are fantastic!  

Hi @Caaareful Shopper, I have heard that the cooking shows will start again in September.   It is so fun with Antonella.   She is such a great cook and friend.  Thank you very much.   Best, Peyton