Honored Contributor

Just introduced on HSN, looks good, all plant based and non caustic, even for tarnish. Safe for costume jewelry and pearls and opals. 

Esteemed Contributor

Is this the Beekman goat guys? What next? A Beekman power washer? A Beekman 10 piece cookware set? Hhhmmmm, striking while the iron is hot I suppose. 

Honored Contributor

Does it remove tarnish or just clean as soap and water cleans?  It's useless without a tarnish remover.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Is this the Beekman goat guys? What next? A Beekman power washer? A Beekman 10 piece cookware set? Hhhmmmm, striking while the iron is hot I suppose. 

@shaggygirl   Yes, I'm getting really tired of hearing and looking at them.  They're an instant channel changer for me; I'm not interested in their products.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

LOL  I hear ya. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Jewelry Cleaner

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl   Yes, I'm getting really tired of hearing and looking at them.  They're an instant channel changer for me; I'm not interested in their products.

@Kachina624 

I could say the same for those twins. From real estate to sheets. Talk about a stretch.

Honored Contributor

Does it have that sulpher smell when it cleans tarnish?  None of the reviews seemed to mention that.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Does it have that sulpher smell when it cleans tarnish?  None of the reviews seemed to mention that.  

Supposedly it removes tarnish and is caustic free. I dont know how reviews are there, when they said yesterday it aired for the first time. 

Honored Contributor

In the past HSN has sold a jewelry cleaner that did not remove tarnish.  Totally useless on silver, IMHO.  So if there is no sulpher smell, that tells me it is not removing tarnish unless they have some breakthrough product here. The reviews looked suspicious to me, also.  Drat, I wish I had taken chemistry in high school.  Where is sillemee when you need her?