Respected Contributor

Beautiful Adi Paz 14K gemstone pendant from Gold Day

J357028

I ordered this pendant on Gold Day and it is gorgeous! It's in the quatrefoil shape which is beautiful. I was lucky to be up feeding my dogs at 6:30 am when this was on air! Great job Danny!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful Adi Paz 14K gemstone pendant from Gold Day

Enjoy your lovely pendant, bet it will look fabulous on you!

Honored Contributor

I think they make wonderful jewelry.  I think I've bought maybe 7 or more sets of the rings where you get (I believe 5).  I've given them to everyone and bought 3 sizes for myself alone.  That's so I can wear them on different fingers.  They are so feminine and just beautiful.

I thought I was finished buying them and then my youngest daughter was visiting and (she always goes through my jewelry boxes and picks stuff out), she asked me if I'd send her a set.  Cha Ching there goes another set.

I can't think of some of the other things....Oh!  I know there are two bracelets that are pearls and designs (silver) from Adi Paz or whatever it's called.  I adore the young guy.  He's so precise and sweet.

I just learned I think the one you're talking about is the more expensive group he sells.  I didn't order any of those I don't think.

@ellaphant you have excellent taste.  I'm glad you got what you like.  It's nice when people are happy with their purchases.  Take care.  Annabelle/Linda

Super Contributor

Onefineday, what color did you get?  I wanted the blue if it was London Blue topaz.  The description said just blue topaz.  It sure looked like london blue.  If you ordered this color, will you describe the stone color?  Thanks!  

Respected Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

Onefineday, what color did you get?  I wanted the blue if it was London Blue topaz.  The description said just blue topaz.  It sure looked like london blue.  If you ordered this color, will you describe the stone color?  Thanks!  

Kcubed- sorry, I got the rhodolite. And the color is perfect!

Super Contributor

I just looked at your necklace and it's beautiful. I missed this one on gold day. The price is great for real gold. I have no idea what you paid for it on gold day. I think I'm going to add it to my wish list.

Enjoy wearing your new beautiful necklace.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant That is beautiful, it would look great on the simplest of tops. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"