Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful 18K earrings on Clearance

I was watching ShopHQ they were having their 18k Viale Italian Gold Show. Last time they were on they had these beautiful stud earrings I wanted but they were $261, so excited today they were on clearance and I got them for $117.68. I can't wait to receive them. Item Number 133-740

Super Contributor

Re: Beautiful 18K earrings on Clearance

With the druzy? I'll bet those are pretty. I always try to wait for markdowns, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, with the gold druzy, whch will be my first druzy. I have never seen it in person, hope I like it.

Super Contributor

On 7/4/2014 qvcfreak said:

Yes, with the gold druzy, whch will be my first druzy. I have never seen it in person, hope I like it.

Good druzy is very pretty and sparkly. I think you'll be pleased.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I'll let you know how I like them.

Honored Contributor

I hope you love them!

I went through the list of the items in that line and nothing jumped out at me. Actually, I'm glad. I've purchased enough jewelry lately and don't need any more. But I do enjoy nice 18k gold!

When they do have fine jewelry there, they still have some pretty nice stuff.

Trusted Contributor

You got a great deal, qvcfreak! A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of 14 kt gold drusy earrings--not from the Q-- and paid more than that. I LOVE them, though, and I also bought a small-ish matching pendant to go with it. GREAT sparkle and they go with everything. Enjoy your exceptionally good deal!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I got a good deal as I've paid more for 14k too. And I looked at the video again and they aren't really that small for studs, they are over a half an inch. I will let you know what I think when I get them. Sadly I'll be out of town next week and they are supposed to arrived on Tuesday, I'm going to ask my neighbor to pick up my mail as they are coming ups and the ups gal just leaves my packages behind a bush when I'm not home.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why I thought this week was already the 15th, but I'll be out of town next week not this week, good thing, I received my earrings and they are just as beautiful as on TV, they are a perfect size, they sit well on the ear, very well balanced and secure. Now I can take them with me next week. Yeah!!

Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 qvcfreak said:

I don't know why I thought this week was already the 15th, but I'll be out of town next week not this week, good thing, I received my earrings and they are just as beautiful as on TV, they are a perfect size, they sit well on the ear, very well balanced and secure. Now I can take them with me next week. Yeah!!

Enjoy your trip! I'm glad you like the earrings. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

SHQ is have a clearance event today ...