Super Contributor

Re: Be careful with the ""new style rings""

Some very beautiful women have ugly hands - ever see Angelina Jolies hands - look like skelator man hands.

I do like the look of the new rings but on my hands the fat would bulge on through - even though I am not that fat -

Super Contributor

""Muffin Finger"" comment is one of the funniest things ever! I laughed out loud at that one!????
Frequent Contributor

Next we will see advertisements for finger liposuction.

Trusted Contributor

I have the diamonique "X" style ring and I absolutely LOVE it. But I do have long, slender fingers. But my daughter has shorter fingers. Her fingers aren't fat, but they are a lot fuller than mine, and the ring looks great on her too!

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 NiteStar said:

I have the diamonique "X" style ring and I absolutely LOVE it. But I do have long, slender fingers. But my daughter has shorter fingers. Her fingers aren't fat, but they are a lot fuller than mine, and the ring looks great on her too!

I like the X too.it's much more demure then some of the others that are out there, knuckle to knuckle. I purchased a similar style paved in black diamonds, set in 14 karat gold. Absolutely stunning. I tried on a few of the really big over the top ones and I must say they're not very comfortable or practical
Frequent Contributor

On the ear climbers, Q4U is exactly correct..these are not new..my Mother had a pearl pair in the 60's...I think my sister must still have them....what goes around eventually comes around. But remember the old saying, if you wore it then, don't wear it again...

Super Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Shiloh09 said: ""Muffin Finger"" comment is one of the funniest things ever! I laughed out loud at that one!????

Honored Contributor

Muffin fingers.....oh, my goodness.....too funny for words.