Honored Contributor

Baublebar Avani Drop Earrings

Saw them in a People Magazine email newsletter I get, Bella Hadid was wearing them. $34. 2 1/4 " long, 1.30" wide.

There's just something about them that I really like. Of course they look so great on the model because she's so young and beautiful, with perfect bone structure. I'll take all that too please. I've never ordered from Baublebar.

36928_m.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Baublebar Avani Drop Earrings

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Saw them in a People Magazine email newsletter I get, Bella Hadid was wearing them. $34. 2 1/4 " long, 1.30" wide.

There's just something about them that I really like. Of course they look so great on the model because she's so young and beautiful, with perfect bone structure. I'll take all that too please. I've never ordered from Baublebar.

36928_m.jpg

I really like the earrings if not too heavy but I love her eye makeup. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess They call them medium weight, .37 oz.

Earrings never show up on me unless they're longer and bolder. I have medium brown hair that covers my ears.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know who that model is but it's not Bella Hadid. The earrings are nice and they look very nice on that model.

Trusted Contributor

These earrings are gorgeous! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bella Hadidbella4.jpg

wenn34304962.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I know that's not Bella Hadid, it's the Baublebar model.

In those pictures of Bella the earrings look much more hammered and irregular. I like the smoother appearance on the Baublebar model. The site does say they are hammered.

Honored Contributor

I meant no disrespect. I just misinterpreted your post.Woman Happy @Greeneyedlady21

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I meant no disrespect. I just misinterpreted your post.Woman Happy @Greeneyedlady21

No worries  @SilleeMee, I know you didn't. I didn't take it that way at all.☺

Honored Contributor

If they weren't hammered I would love them.

I have ordered from Baublebar many times. They are fantastic.  Everything arrives quickly and comes beautifully packaged with a lot of care to detail.

I had a problem once with a stone falling out of an "X" band ring.  They had me send them a photo of the missing stone and sent me another ring, no cost to me at all and I didn't have to send the other one back.