Occasional Contributor

Barry Cord - poor presentations

It was several hours ago, but I want to vent on the poor presentations on Barry Cord's items. The Toad Perfume Bottle Enhancer (J-156496) was upside down - on both the bust and the model!! The darling toad had his back to us on both, and the hinge on the ball-shaped bottle was showing, and nobody noticed! I just watched the video again and confirmed. The four crosses had complicated names and Pat didn't have time to go over them again to explain which was which (and some people can't go to the Web and figure it out). The toad key chain and other toad pieces have green eyes. Pat asked what stone this was - it wasn't even on her card. Barry didn't know and didn't have his glasses on to see. Finally the producer told her they were chrome diopside. They'd talk about the details on the back of an item and then run out of time before they could show the back. A caller from Iowa told Pat she bought the small dubloom ring, and Pat immediately asked her which size she got. (I know these hosts have the producer talking to them at the same time, but jeesh!!). The beautiful (and expensive) cuff with the hummingbird - Pat cautioned customers not to "squish" the cuff to make it fit (instead of "squeeze"). Seemed like the presentation of each item left me frustrated because of the poor presentation. Video on the .com site isn't much better. Enjoy your day!