Regular Contributor
I hope someone can help. I am trying to find a bracelet that Barry Cord designed and was sold on QVC. It had a sun and I think a shell. I am looking for the name and possibly a picture. I am hoping one day to buy it. I kick myself for not buying it years ago. Smiley Sad Thanks so much!!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Barry Cord Bracelet Help

@Seashoregirl  I am sorry I can't help you on the bracelet.  I also loved Barry Cord and wish that I had purchased his unique jewelry.  Good luck!  

Respected Contributor

Chances are you won't find something that sold years ago.  Did you google Barry Cord?  Maybe possibly Ebay.

Respected Contributor

@Seashoregirl   have you eyeballed Barry Cord Kieselstein offerings over at e-bay?  you may want to check in there ever once in a while.

Regular Contributor

J152989 Barry Cord Sterling/14k Sun & Sealife Bracelet. It was sold from around 2009 -2011. They've removed the video but you can still pull up the listing to see the photos and read the reviews. I wasn't able to find it currently for sale on EBay, but maybe one will appear in the future.

Regular Contributor

Thank you!! Thank you!! That is it!! I appreciate it so much!! I will keep stalking EBay. Love that bracelet!!!
Regular Contributor

You're welcome! It's a gorgeous bracelet. I can see that a couple of QVC customers who rated the bracelet back in 2011 are still posting QVC reviews. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were to see your post and decide to list their bracelet on EBay? Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Or maybe contact me!! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newagain888888  If they did post it, they are in for a pleasant surprise.  Just completed a little Barry Cord research.  His pieces are in demand and expensive even pursuing the QVC jewelry.  So all you lucky ladies who collected Cord have a little gold mine in your jewelry box.  I would love to have the climbing toad on the cord necklace and several other pieces.  If Seashore can locate that bracelet, it will probably fetch a hefty sum.  Just an interesting note, in my search online there was a QVC poster back in 2014 who was asking in the forum if anyone knew where she could find the seashore bracelet because she had missed it and years later someone is still pursuing her hunt.  There are pieces I still remember that I wish I had purchased.  I don't feel that way about the jewelry these days...just doesn't make a connection (maybe Bixby once in a while).  Isn't it great to know that a designer on QVC six years later can fetch more than the selling price.  Wishing you luck if you covet these pieces (I do, especially the animal and nature pieces).  

Trusted Contributor

Purchased several B. Cord pices on the Q. Favorite is the hummingbid cuff.  I remember the lovely lady who represented the company. Those were the days my friend. Wonder if B.Cord still has a studio in N.Y. Hope you can find your special piece.