Honored Contributor

I have this ring in the Iolite.  I never get tired of seeing this ring being presented.  It is lovely.

Honored Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby's Flower Ring

What I am noticing is that if you are not watching the TV but listening from somewhere else, I am not hearing how much the price of the piece is.  I am hearing the easy pay though.

Honored Contributor

The price has gone up a bit since it was a $99, TSV but it's a beautiful piece and we'll worth the price.  I have it in iolite and rhodolite.  It's one of the true bargains at the Q.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have that ring in every color now.  I find that each color has it's own personality.  I started out buying two of them and then slowly added the rest.  It is very reasonably priced.  I've had people grab my hand to take a closer look at it.

The first time I bought it I believe it was a TSV.  They've offered it up on the screen several times.  I think that's why I kept coming back to it.  

I'd recommend it to anyone.  Well worth the money, but only if you like rings that AREN'T petite.

Respected Contributor

I'm not much of a fan of sterling jewelry, I do think that some of her pieces are nice (quality), but in my opinion, she's over priced.