Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@sktchy  BB is the opening show for August 18th with Barbara Bixby Jewelry Portfolio as well as on August 31 with Barbara Bixby Jewelry Portfolio. Both shows are 1 hour and then she is features with multiple one  and two hour shows through-out the day.

Pages 26 and 28 of the Inside Q Magazine, August 2016 edition.

Unless it has changed, if a vendor is opening the day of sales at midnight, they are usually the TSV.

@SahmIamI must have been geezing - I did set a reminder for the 18th and the 28th - the 31st was shaded out on my calendar.

Thanks for taking time to post.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope she has at least one TSV...I think she is truly the jewelry designer on QVC. Her pieces are unique, meaningful and very feminine.  Her pieces are expensive but the workmanship is worth the price.  I recently purchased the ankle bracket that is always on back order but the only complaint I have is the clasp.  Though, the circle with the gold flower is beautiful, it opens too easily; I had it soldered by my jewler and a regular clasp put on the bracelet with a guard.  It ruins the beauty a bit but it has opened at least 5 times so it's better than losing it

Esteemed Contributor

I like BB's designs as well but most of the time, the prices are simply too high for me to indulge myself as often as I would like.  The ones I have though I really enjoy.