Honored Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby TSV Presale - Gemstone Key Enhancer

You definitely know it is BB.  It is very lovely but a pass for me.  The only jewelry I wear on a regular basis are rings and change off with my rings.

HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

You definitely know it is BB.  It is very lovely but a pass for me.  The only jewelry I wear on a regular basis are rings and change off with my rings.

HeartCat Wink

To solve that dilemma I bought the matching ring too.

Valued Contributor

I am surprised some of the colors haven't sold out by this time in the day.  I think they are lovely for the price.  Might get the citrine.

Super Contributor

@Jersey Born

I ordered the white topaz.  Ended up ordering a different necklace.. the one I wanted is on waitlist.  

all the gemstone are so pretty... almost ordered 2 of them.. this is my first purchase from her line.  

Occasional Contributor

I Know; I cannot stand him. His looks and attraction are way past prime!!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wish Barbara Bixby could get a word in edgewise with hyper motormouthed Rick!   I'd like to hear her talk about her jewelry, but he won't shut up long enough!  Sheesh!

@aubnwa01- I don't normally like to make negative comments about the hosts (I know they're just doing their jobs the best way they can), but in this instance, I absolutely have to agree with you.

He cut Barbara off so many times in the show I watched at midnight that I actually said "Oh, SHUT UP, RICK!!" to the TV.  She was trying to say things about the jewelry and he'd just talk over her.  He was the same with some of the callers telling them "Thanks for calling...bye."  Moving it along, moving it along!

I have to say, at the point I was telling him to shut up, I switched it off and fast-forwarded through it this morning.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wish Barbara Bixby could get a word in edgewise with hyper motormouthed Rick!   I'd like to hear her talk about her jewelry, but he won't shut up long enough!  Sheesh!

@aubnwa01- I don't normally like to make negative comments about the hosts (I know they're just doing their jobs the best way they can), but in this instance, I absolutely have to agree with you.

He cut Barbara off so many times in the show I watched at midnight that I actually said "Oh, SHUT UP, RICK!!" to the TV.  She was trying to say things about the jewelry and he'd just talk over her.  He was the same with some of the callers telling them "Thanks for calling...bye."  Moving it along, moving it along!

I have to say, at the point I was telling him to shut up, I switched it off and fast-forwarded through it this morning.

I don't normally make negative comments about the hosts, either, but I guess I never leave him on long enough to irritate me & change the channel, but he was just so over the top obnoxious last night!  I'd never purchased any of BB's things or really watched her before & was honestly interested in hearing what she had to say about her designs.

I don't watch many jewelry shows anymore, does he do this with other jewelry vendors like JR?

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01- I don't watch him much either for the same reason as the BB shows; IMHO, yes, he is like this on all the shows he hosts.  But others love him, so it's a personal preference, I guess.  Just not for me.