Trusted Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby TSV Presale - Gemstone Key Enhancer

phoenixbrd wrote:

Thanks @mzlg  I appreciate Bixby and I'll bet this key will be highly popular at that price.    I like the white topaz and, If I was to purchase a colored one it would be the iolite.

@phoenixbrd, you're welcome.  I know there are a few BB fans and I didn't want anyone to miss out.  

~

Yes, I'm sure this will be very popular, with that adjusted price and the 5 EZ Pays will make it more affordable.

~

The white topaz is very pretty and will go with everything.  If you do purchase it ... Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Huge BB lover!! Attention to detail and quailty. Treating myself! Birthday Sept and hoping for new statement right hand ring. Purchasing TSV for my Granddaughter. Keep adding to collection. 

Trusted Contributor

Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Huge BB lover!! Attention to detail and quailty. Treating myself! Birthday Sept and hoping for new statement right hand ring. Purchasing TSV for my Granddaughter. Keep adding to collection. 

@Sweet_Serenity, Enjoy your September Birthday gift ... which one are you selecting for yourself?  Enjoy wearing it in good health.

~

Your GD, I'm sure will really like this BB piece ... is this gift for a special occassion & which one did you select for her?

Respected Contributor

I ordered it in the iolite, because I really love that gemstone.  I also like it very much in the  white topaz and in rhodolite garnet.  Barbara made matching pearl necklaces to go with the pearl in each of the TSV options, if anyone is interested.  

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, Enjoy your September Birthday gift ... which one are you selecting for yourself?  Enjoy wearing it in good health.

~

Your GD, I'm sure will really like this BB piece ... is this gift for a special occassion & which one did you select for her?

Her BD was Sunday gifted several items. Including Diamond Heart studs. Not sure which one I'll order? All so lovely! Thanks!!🙋
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of getting the white topaz.

Honored Contributor

I love the white topaz...very ethereal....love the rhodalite garnet too!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

I too have plenty of jewelry but some of my Bixby pieces are my most worn -- including the rings that match this key.  I do have other keys and not sure I will get this but I'll think about it.

Respected Contributor

I wish Barbara Bixby could get a word in edgewise with hyper motormouthed Rick!   I'd like to hear her talk about her jewelry, but he won't shut up long enough!  Sheesh!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wish Barbara Bixby could get a word in edgewise with hyper motormouthed Rick!   I'd like to hear her talk about her jewelry, but he won't shut up long enough!  Sheesh!

Agree!!  I don't know what's wrong with him when he introduces a jewelry TSV!!!  It's unbelievable!